+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [B]Questions...related 3somes[/B]

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    oh girl!!!!! this guy is not worth all the effort you are doing trying to keep him. He already said he doesn't trust you and that's not going to change because of the circumstances, but I think he's using that against you to get what he wants which is wrong. Yes you did what you did and you regret, we all make mistakes the key is to learn from them and not do it again. You desperately need to move on from this relationship, and move on. It will be hard but you deserve to be with someone that will treat you right and respect you!!!

You really do need to get rid of this guy! As everyone else has said.."You did what you did and you regret ever doing it"---- does he have a right to hold it over you to get what he wants? I think not!! You need to be with someone who makes you happy and need to get rid of him... he's not worth it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    Frenchie, why don't you leave him?
    I'm having a hard time, and I think its because I really feel guilty with what I did! That its because of me the whole shit happen I actually think that why I have a hard time!
    But then a while ago he treated me by saying that the house is his and the house is under his name so there is nothing I can do, so I will be stuck in an appartment and will have to buy everything over again! Shit! its very hard to go after so many years 19 years its a long time and I'm in no mood to restart my life with someone new, it actually sceard me to think about it... I am not that young anymore!

Tone Guest
    You should never settle. No matter how long you've been together.

Wouldn't you rather be with a guy who made you FEEL GOOD about yourself and you could be happy with and wouldn't constantly make you feel guilty of the mistakes you made? We all make mistakes Frenchie, there's nothing you can do about the past.

You made a mistake, you can't keep paying for it for the rest of your life. Even if you have to be on your own for awhile, it's better than being treated like crap.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It's very hard to start all over again and I can understand why you would be scared but you have to do something. You deserve so much better, and if you found love once you can find it again. You obviously have a lot to offer and you shouldn't waste your time on something that has no future.

Trust me you can do this, you just need to make the first step.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud
    oh girl!!!!! this guy is not worth all the effort you are doing trying to keep him. He already said he doesn't trust you and that's not going to change because of the circumstances, but I think he's using that against you to get what he wants which is wrong. Yes you did what you did and you regret, we all make mistakes the key is to learn from them and not do it again. You desperately need to move on from this relationship, and move on. It will be hard but you deserve to be with someone that will treat you right and respect you!!!
    Hi Rosebud!
    He told me that because I screw around I should bust my ass to make him happy but in all those 4 yrs since that happen I never did!!! And actually he's talking more sexually because he said that he try to make me happy with his 3somes shit and most of the time I could not careless if I did it or not.. but he wanted it...and me I did not do that for him. And he said that my story don't match...so, I actually know what he trying to do is that he try to make me say stuff that I did not do at all, stuff that he think we did...

Tone Guest
    Well Frenchie, you have the power to change things and make them better for yourself if you choose. Or you can stay with captain ****stick.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by FrenchMaid
    Hi Rosebud!
    He told me that because I screw around I should bust my ass to make him happy but in all those 4 yrs since that happen I never did!!! And actually he's talking more sexually because he said that he try to make me happy with his 3somes shit and most of the time I could not careless if I did it or not.. but he wanted it...and me I did not do that for him. And he said that my story don't match...so, I actually know what he trying to do is that he try to make me say stuff that I did not do at all, stuff that he think we did...

I'm not exactly sure what you man by this, but he's trying to manipulate you by saying your not pleasing him. He wants you to go for this threesome to please him so he's going to say whatever it takes to make you feel bad and cave in. After 4 years, and he is still holding this over head.... He is using all these things to get what he wants.. you have to see this. He is a big manipulator, and you have to do what is right for you. Tell him you don't want to keep having the same fight over and over and that was four years ago, if he can't get over it then he needs to leave!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    You should never settle. No matter how long you've been together.

Wouldn't you rather be with a guy who made you FEEL GOOD about yourself and you could be happy with and wouldn't constantly make you feel guilty of the mistakes you made? We all make mistakes Frenchie, there's nothing you can do about the past.
    Yes I would love to be with someone that gave me affection, and gave me compliment, and tell me that I do good thing unstead of always be put down!
    I told him that too that I feel sorry about it...that it was wrong and there is no excuse for what I did... his answer were (you are not sorry if you are still lying to me, in his head I still lie to him.. and the reason for that is that he said I hurd him coming downstair, and that make me get out of the room...I told him " no I already made my decison that I was not comfortable to be in that situation and I left the room, and it was not because I hurt you at all..but he said to me that when he came down I was right by the door and I told him that I was because I was walking back and forth because I did not know what to do...) he said that why my story don't match because he said that it was impossible not to hear him because you can hear everything upstair when you are downthere, and I actually know that an I agree with him that yes you can hear people walking when you are downstair...but the fact that he walk can came down is not the reason that make me leave the room...(I am not sure If I explain myself proprely to you) so yesterday because he was harrasse me I said to him FINE I HURD YOU AND NOW WHAT.. WHAT ELSE DO YOU HAVE TO SAY...I actually don't get it...what is the importance of it...he said the importance is to be honest with him.. so at the end I said so i actually really don't remember that well because I am stress with all that shit but he you say you saw my by the door well what ever you saw me there but I told you why I was probably there....
    (Because originally when he came down I was out of the room walking toward the stair and then I heard him ...so I panic and I was walking back and forth, I actually did not know what to do... so its possible that I was by the door of the room but I did not just came out of there...

Quote Originally Posted by sweetkiss4one
    You really do need to get rid of this guy! As everyone else has said.."You did what you did and you regret ever doing it"---- does he have a right to hold it over you to get what he wants? I think not!! You need to be with someone who makes you happy and need to get rid of him... he's not worth it!!!
    The reason why he said he keep asking me questions he said its because I am not honest with him and I play him like a fool, he said that I think he's stupid that he not goig to know that I am lying about something!!

He is still asking you about details of something that happened 4 years ago? I can't remember what happened last week, there is no way I would remember something from that long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud
    I'm not exactly sure what you man by this, but he's trying to manipulate you by saying your not pleasing him. He wants you to go for this threesome to please him so he's going to say whatever it takes to make you feel bad and cave in. After 4 years, and he is still holding this over head.... He is using all these things to get what he wants.. you have to see this. He is a big manipulator, and you have to do what is right for you. Tell him you don't want to keep having the same fight over and over and that was four years ago, if he can't get over it then he needs to leave!!!!
    Yesterday he said to me, so what do you want to do, I said to him well Its not working out you never believe me so what the point! He said well if you would be honest it would be different....I think that honest to him is that I said that I did everything that he thinks happen and that I bend his way to make his conciens feel good that he was right

SHOULD I LIED TO HIM AND TELL HIM YES WE ****, OR YES WE WERE UNDRESS AND YES WE USE CONDOMS JUST TO MAKE HIM HAPPY SO HE STOP HIS QUESTIONS...even that it did not happen...because I know that what he think, he think that I was there for a good 30 min to an hours want that it was a big think when I was not...

For The Love Of Pete, Hes A Jurkstick
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast