+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [B]Questions...related 3somes[/B]

He's still asking you questions about something that happened 4 years ago? To me it seems that he is so insecure of himself and he needed to make you feel bad to make himself look better... but as we all know all he is doing is making himself look worst. Girl-GET OUT!!! This is not the type of relationship you need.... if he doesn't trust you then it's pretty much over....

Leave him. You deserve someone who will treat you like the great woman you are. I don't think you should stand for his shit for one second longer

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Taking the easy way out on this by telling him a lie to get him to stop is not the answer. I don't think you are understanding hear hun, even though you see that he is trying to do all this, this is not the only problem. I know you want him to stop bringing up what happened 4 years ago and for him to trust you... but if this has lasted for 4years this is not going to go away. Even if you lie to him he's still not going to trust you because then he's going to say you lied to him all along. There is nothing you can do to make this better, no matter what you say he is going to turn it against you. Even if this mess does soemhow clear up this is always going to come back up again. So you need to get rid of him. If not, you will continue to feel like crap and it will never be a truly healthy relationship.

I'm sorry to be so blunt about this, but you have to move on with your life. And you will see that if you take a step back from the current situation and look over everything that has happened in the past 4 yrs.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123