+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [B]Questions...related 3somes[/B]

[B]Questions...related 3somes[/B]

So what do you think, I guess some you you know my story, but i have another question?

Since I promis to gave my bf a 3somes with a women, he said that If I really wanted to gave him that it would not matther what the women look like or my feeling toward her because its for him not for me...so that if I really wanted to do it, i would not object to the person he pick to do it with!!!

What you guy's opinion regarding that?
    Last edited by FrenchMaid; 13-10-05 at 12:09 AM.

Tone Guest
    I think your boyfriend is a scumbag.

I remember seeing your picture, hot older french woman right? You could easily ditch this jerkoff and find a lot nicer guy.

My opinion is a threesome is a bad idea to begin with. It brings chaos into the relationship and usually causes the relationship to end. That said, if you are going to do this, you should have just as much say in who is involved as he does.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone

I remember seeing your picture, hot older french woman right? You could easily ditch this jerkoff and find a lot nicer guy.
    Yea, that's her alright. She could do way better than this loser.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Quote Originally Posted by Junsui
    My opinion is a threesome is a bad idea to begin with. It brings chaos into the relationship and usually causes the relationship to end. That said, if you are going to do this, you should have just as much say in who is involved as he does.
    Hello Junsui!
    Yes I know that threesomes is not a very good idea, but because I had it with him and some other guy (that that was his suggestions to do this because I guess it make him hurny to see me with an other men) well I had to promise him to do it with him and an other girl that was 4 yrs ago so now he's getting piss off..and if you read the other thread I posted last month I think ... well I screw up 4 yrs ago with his buddy (I did not **** him but something happen between us) and he still bring this back after 4yrs an plus of the 3somes with the girl I promise him and never done because I actually pretty fussy...and the girl he wants to do this with now I can't stand her...She actually look like a Lezard (her body is ok I guess) but her face is YACKY and I have no attractions to her and I actually don't trust her at all...

I don't know, I haven't read your other threads, but this relationship sounds messed up. I wouldn't be in it, but it's your decision. I really can't advise you on how to get him to pick a different girl to have a threesome with because I've never been in that situation and never will be.

Hi how are you Tone? Yes the the older french women...lol
    Still did not do this and he still bug me about the same girl and what happen with his buddy...
    I don't get it... I told him and he keep asking the same questions over and over...and he ask me the question, I answer it and then he say no.. you lied its impossible.. you did more then that...dam I was the one there not him...
    Well lately he keep telling me that he has no feeling for me, and that I don't excite him sexually i am not sure if he said that just to sceard me or what or he is just tired of me for real...

Hi frenchie! Lose him, I say again! You are capable of much more than he can offer you. (What was it that he offered you, again? Because I don't remember anything positive.)

Well I actually feel like shit because really if I would not did what I did then I would probably would be in that situation and If I would of been honest right away when he ask me what happen then he may believe me but It did not came out, I had a hard time to tell him, I did tell him but not all right away so to him I lied big time and he said that's why he can't belive shit I am saying to him...so he want me to go and get hypnotise, I don't really care because I did not hide anything from the onlything that is bothering me is that If under hypno I don't say exactly what happen the way i told him well then I am in trouble.. for exemple.. yesterday we got to an arguement of who started what...and i got piss off with this questions and told him " the point is that I screw around that the point, that i suck his dick first or he eat me out first... what is the god dam difference to me there is none I was done what the difference if I started or he did.. he ask me so much questions and I go so fed up with him saying that no you did or yes you did.. that at some point I was agreeing to everything that he said...I WAS SO SICK OF IT ...so now sometime he ask me questions and I said "well i did not do this" and he goes yes you did you told me.. SO WHAT CAN I SAY..
    I THERE ANY GUY'S UNDERSTANDING THIS BECAUSE I DON'T...???

Ok, the relationship is already over. You just need to leave it. He can't trust you and this will come up forever. He wants you to get hypnotized to see if you are telling the truth? My God, I don't know of any hypnotist that would do that. This mistake happened how long ago? Get out of that relationship and find someone else. Learn from your experience and move on.

Tone Guest
    I understand that he is a LOSER!! Frenchie you could do 100x better with a man who will treat you RIGHT - DITCH THIS GUY!

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    Hi frenchie! Lose him, I say again! You are capable of much more than he can offer you. (What was it that he offered you, again? Because I don't remember anything positive.)
    Sometime he did a while ago, but now not too much just make me feel guilty about what I did, I know I was wrong, I happen once, never seen the guy after even that he call me at work to talk to me and I told him not to phone me again, and he never did...
    I just have a hard time when I think how much I hurt him and that all my fault so that why he's like that because of me...and I wish that I could go back in the pass and reply all that trust me for what it was it would never happen....but I can't go back and that really make me feel like shit everytime I think about it that I screw up 19 yrs of my life for 5-10 min of fun and it was not even worthed

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I understand that he is a LOSER!! Frenchie you could do 100x better with a man who will treat you RIGHT - DITCH THIS GUY!
    Amen!! I agree completely!! Now its up to you to do something about it Frenchie!
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Quote Originally Posted by Junsui
    Ok, the relationship is already over. You just need to leave it. He can't trust you and this will come up forever. He wants you to get hypnotized to see if you are telling the truth? My God, I don't know of any hypnotist that would do that. This mistake happened how long ago? Get out of that relationship and find someone else. Learn from your experience and move on.
    Yes he wants me to go and get hypnotized, it happen 4yrs ago...he still drill me with questions about it and when I ask him why, why can't he go forward he know what happen, I even ask him to go for marriage counselling and he said to me .. "well are you going to be honest" well you know everyone forget some detail, under all that stress I was under and to tell you the true because I have no reason to lied to you right now...there is stuff that truely I can't remember, like detail he ask me.. He tell me that inside him he know that I am not telling the true and that I am not honest with him...

Tone Guest
    Frenchie, why don't you leave him?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast