+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I don’t know what to do.

I don’t know what to do.

Hi,

I need an advice. So in my class in high school, there’s this girl I had a crush on in the first and second grade (15-17 y.o.). Then I kind of fallen out of it. But lately, I can’t stop thinking about her all of the sudden. I feel so good when I’m with her and all that stuff. I sometimes start to imagine her being next to me, wtf. We’ve been just friends for those 3 and a half years. I’d like to tell her what I feel, I want to be honest and want her to know, but she has a boyfriend, I feel like she wouldn’t take me seriously, and would think I’m joking because, I’m always joking. She’s happy with her boyfriend, I care about her and don’t want to interfere in their relationship. I am not sure if I should tell her, because If I tell her at the end of this school year (senior year), I don’t want to confuse her and make her question the last four years and the fact that she had no idea. Maybe she has a clue, I don’t know. I’m trying to be around her. Sometimes she acts like she’s flirting with me, but the next day, she doesn’t notice that I’m in class. One more thing: We will probably go to the college together(but only probably).

Should I forget it and just be her friend? Should I wait until they brake up(probably won’t be soon, she had her ex for 3 years, the last year she broke up with him because she found out she "could have something better" as she said it(talking about the relationship not the guy))? Should I tell her and face the reality(if so when?)? Should I make myself hate her so I can get out of this(so I can stop thinking about her)?

I don’t know what to do, but I don’t want to live like this, it’s bad, I can’t focus, I hate myself for picturing these unreal scenarios with her.

With confusion,

MacAye

It's easy dawg , just let her know that you adore her , and you thought you'd just let her know ^~^ (youre probably the funny guy in the social group , should be easy!)

By doing that my dear lad , she'll NOTICE your feelings , and then she'll get to decide which she wants u or her current bf.

Now if you didnt really say anything , she'll never notice ^~^ ,ergo you'll be forever in this torture.

Plus hey ,youll get a load off ur chest 😉