+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I hate him

I hate him

He hurts me too much. Too much that I cannot possibly forgive him for the rest of my life. He dumped me because he saw another beautiful girl called Joey at my friend's birthday party. I know Joey because she is the girl that my guy friend Mat wants to court. Since I'm very close with Mat, I am always updated about his status with Joey. One day, Mat told me that he has no chance with Joey because she is too hard to get.

I told Patrick about what happened to Mat is a normal daily conversation with him and since then Patrick starts to treat me badly. I was suspicious about his behavoir of trying to avoid me and talk lesser each day on the phone. Even said he is not at home when I took the attempt of going over to his place.

When I start to talk about his behavior, he would say "its easy for two people to meet, but to be together is a very hard thing" and even suggested me to look for a better options of boyfriend. He start to suggest things that he and I can never be together. He does not like me to adapt to his behavior. That he would feel guilty if I have to change myself to adapt to him.

I was very sad because of his negligence. I start to get depressed. Then he took the chance of ending the relationship with me by saying he and I don't fit each other. I begged him to give me another chance. Of course, since he already planned this, he would not give in no matter what I said, or how I begged him.

After a while, I heard that he is aftering Joey now... I start to realised the whole picture of it. I hate him. I would curst him forever for being such a shallow person. When he started with me he told me he is a loyal person. When I beg him he started to say that loyalty only applies when two person get married. I hate him. I think he played me. No true love would ever hurt me till I'm depress and left me there to decide about my own suicide. I hate him.
    Last edited by jennyho7; 13-10-05 at 08:01 PM.

It would help us if you wrote the story. I cannot offer advice when I don't know the history?

Thanks for the point!

Thanks for your point. I've detailed my story.

Quote Originally Posted by giulia
    It would help us if you wrote the story. I cannot offer advice when I don't know the history?

How is it different from before?

before it was just the first line from what i could see, not the whole long story that you see now

Now that I see the story I understand why you have such strong emotions. Girl, it was wrong of you to bend over backwards like that when he didn't show you the same respect. Im glad for you that it is over because you need something better. He truly sounds horrible. Im sure he believes "the grass is always greener...". The fact is that from what I have read he will persue Joey but nothing will happen as she doesn't seem like she wants it. Then he might come crawling back to you...if he does, PROMISE me right now that YOU WILL NOT GO BACK TO HIM. Never ever.You need to find your feet and find yourself a new guy.

Oh, when I first saw this thread, I saw what is posted now and not her reply saying she changed it lol.

;-) hehehe. Ya, I would look pretty dumb. :o)

Currently: Flagstaff, AZ Planning to move to Johnson City TN soon
    I would have to say he sounds like a real jerk. Lose him.

And please don't contemplate suicide. It's not worth it. Really...

Take care,
    Lurch

you will go back to him. I've seen this happen many times before.

NO! don't you dare. Jenny---leave him and KEEP WALKING! ok!?

I won't go back to him. I want him dead.

Tone Guest
    K now you're just kinda creepy... could have left it at "I won't go back to him."

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    K now you're just kinda creepy... could have left it at "I won't go back to him."

lol

Quote Originally Posted by jennyho7
    He hurts me too much. Too much that I cannot possibly forgive him for the rest of my life. He dumped me because he saw another beautiful girl called Joey at my friend's birthday party. I know Joey because she is the girl that my guy friend Mat wants to court. Since I'm very close with Mat, I am always updated about his status with Joey. One day, Mat told me that he has no chance with Joey because she is too hard to get.

I told Patrick about what happened to Mat is a normal daily conversation with him and since then Patrick starts to treat me badly. I was suspicious about his behavoir of trying to avoid me and talk lesser each day on the phone. Even said he is not at home when I took the attempt of going over to his place.

When I start to talk about his behavior, he would say "its easy for two people to meet, but to be together is a very hard thing" and even suggested me to look for a better options of boyfriend. He start to suggest things that he and I can never be together. He does not like me to adapt to his behavior. That he would feel guilty if I have to change myself to adapt to him.

I was very sad because of his negligence. I start to get depressed. Then he took the chance of ending the relationship with me by saying he and I don't fit each other. I begged him to give me another chance. Of course, since he already planned this, he would not give in no matter what I said, or how I begged him.

After a while, I heard that he is aftering Joey now... I start to realised the whole picture of it. I hate him. I would curst him forever for being such a shallow person. When he started with me he told me he is a loyal person. When I beg him he started to say that loyalty only applies when two person get married. I hate him. I think he played me. No true love would ever hurt me till I'm depress and left me there to decide about my own suicide. I hate him.

Is there a point your trying to make?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast