+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Lack of feelings

Lack of feelings

Hi Love Forum, I didn't posted here for a while. With this ocasion I would like to thank you for the past advices, they helped me trough some really rough times.

My current problem: I just started a very promising relationship (at the stage of friendship now) but I don't seem to act or to feel the same way as I did before.

I meet this girl on Tinder, she live in a town 3 hours away from my place and after a brief period of casual flirting on Tinder chat then on Facebook the things seemed to be perfect between us. She was really interested, I was playing chill and calculated. I didn't made any texting mistakes.

I got the occasion to visit her town with my family and I arranged easily a date. Everything was like in movies, we've go ice skating (even if we both didn't know how to skate so it was really fun) had coffe and talked until late in he night. She agreed to come at the villa we were staying to have coffe.

She met my family and we had a great time (she really liked my little sisters), then we were in the town again talking until late in the night. We were holding hands when we were walking around and we gave eachother the feeling that we can talk for years without losing interest (this is a big turn on for me becuse she is really smart).

The next day we visired a museum and stayed togheter until I had to leave. Everything was perfect.

She is one of the prettyest girls I've ever meet, she have the perfect height (5cm shorter than me) she meets all the checkpoints in my 'Perfect Girl List' (she is a fan of fantasy, especially Game of Thrones, she is a hardcore gamer and she cook like a godess). She have her sun in Cancer and her ascendant in Leo, I'm an Aries with Cancer ascendant. We are both lowkey smokers.

The thing is that I didn't felt like kissing her or doing anything, and I also didn't experienced that obsessive and explosive desire like my previous relationship (2 years ago). I was sure that she is a perfect pairing for me, but I was also acting with care because I know that I couldn't see her often. The best we can do is in holydays, we also planned togheter at ComicCon in may and at the seaside in the summer.

What should I do now? I was really frustrated that we cant stay togheter but I kept a chill apperance and made it clear that things would've been completley different if we lived in the same town... We are friends now, I'm home and I miss her. It feels like hell.

Give me your advice, or at leas your opinion... What woul you do in my situation?

The moment you meet someone and realize , you dont want anything sexual with them and just them being in your life and getting to see them is enough.

That my pal , is true unconditional love. No need to worry , youve hit the jackpot.