+ Follow This Topic

Thread: why did this guy treat me like this?

why did this guy treat me like this?

Can someone give me an honest opinion on what they think. This is hard for me to talk about but I recently was involved with a guy who did not appreciate me at all. He barely took me anywhere, all he wanted from me was sex all the time and wanted me to do things that I didn't feel comfortable doing and when I wouldn't do it made me feel like i wasn't worth being with. He always tried to get money from me and use me for sex all the time. He even assaulted me one time during sex something i'm still dealing with. Well things started getting strange when he wouldn't add me on facebook i was going somewhere temporarily where all i would have to communicate with him was facebook at the time and he wouldn't add me for some reason which i thought was strange. So time went on he still wasn't putting forth effort and i got fed up said some mean things out of hurt and frustration then he told me he was done with me and that i'm the rudest person he ever met. that was crazy to me given how he treated me. Well we stopped talking was done. One thing I noticed was even though i wasn't friends with him on facebook his relationship status said 'single' for the public to see. 3 weeks after we had called it quits i went on his profile to block him for good and i noticed the relationship status that used to be public and said single was gone all of a sudden. why do you think this happened, was he hiding something from me that whole time or was it some kind of mind game to get my attention? it's strange that 3 weeks later the relationship status was gone. either he made it private so only his friends could only see it or something was going on behind my back. This guy was horrible and didn't care anything about me. Before we called it quits he even had the nerve to ask me would I give him 300 dollars to pay for a speeding ticket that he got. He couldnt even afford to pay it back to me if I were to lend him the money... thank goodness I didn't give him the money. Please no rude responses. I have reported the guy for assault and the law enforcement is handling the situation. And yes i'm going to counseling.

Well first of all.. If you're making a topic about this guy it gives me the impression that you care. And I do not see why because clearly he is an a**hole who wants nothing else but sex and doesn't have the slightest bit of respect for you.

How long have you been with him and how long did it take before you had sex? Has he ever been different or shown that he cared about you?
    Are there any qualities about this guy that you genuinely appreciate? I've met plenty of girls who fall for abusive men and I hope that you're not one of them.

The point is very clear. He treats you this way because he is an a**hole. It has nothing to do with you.
    I don't try to be judgemental, neither do I want to be rude. But it's very clear.
    People like this exist. I've even met guys who succesfully faked being friendly and interested, and got extremely violent when they were rejected for sex.

Show him the door, show some self respect and look for a better boyfriend.
    Last edited by MynameisJesus; 31-12-16 at 06:19 PM.