+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confused, yes or no?

Confused, yes or no?

First some info: i'm almost 17 she just got 16, we are both in the same class and we live in a different town about 9 km away from each other.

So this holiday i fell into this girl, i'll call her B. We had two "dates" were we made some pizza at each others houses, talked a bit. But both times our parents were near so we didn't do anything but talk. At the end if the second date i went to play a volleyball game in a local tournament and she offered to watch the game before her parents came and get her. So i played a few games abd in between we talked some more. It was still just talking because their were friends of mine, siting a few chairs away from us. Later that night when i got home we spoke some more by snapchat and i said the following: "hey B, i really liked the last few days, would you like to go and watch a movie with just the two of us, so withiut parent and everything." I though i were pretty clear with the thing i wanted to get with this, so when she said yes, i was pretty happy. We had the date take place 3 days later. So the 2 day i asked if i could have a drink at her house since i went to her town and i tough it would be nice to see her, since we just had new year. So i come in her house, she's alone, so i walk to her and give her a gentel kiss on the mouth. Nothing special, just 1 sec and i say happy new year. We talk for about a hour and right before i leave i again give her a gentel kiss on the mouth. That evening she reacts different then before. She reacts shorter and she seems not as enthousiastic as normal. The next evening i came to her house. We first sit on the couch in the livingroom with her parents, and after a quarter we go up stairs to watch a movie. Next of i have the most uncomfortable 3 hours of my life. We just sit on two barchairs, we chose a movie downstairs so she puts it on and grabs her phone and starts texting. I was very confused so i just whatched the almost 2 hour film. But even after that she's just texting and when i ask, kinda akward because we just sat there for 15 minutes, are we still going to do sonething, she said: we could play some fifa? We play some fifa, she winns 2 times, i win once. And she says: now it's getting bored. Let's stop. And she goes back texting. So i say that i'm leaving. She takes me outside to my bicycle amd just says goodby and goes back inside.

This all happand yesterday and i'm still confused af. Can someone tell me what i did wrong. Did i misunderstood her. Or should i even just ask her? I really don't undertand. I really felt like we had something but yesterday evening just turned everything upside down...

Greetings from the netherlands: P

I've got an intuition, and im almost always on spot , i think she knew something that day.

Go and ask her ^~^ ,atleast that will get you the answers you're looking for.

Thnx i will ask her