+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Did he like me?

Did he like me?

There's this guy at work, we spoke and I found him good looking. I thought he wasn't just being friendly to me. But my friend (colleague) said she's never seen him like that and that he was really friendly to me so she thought he was flirting with me. (Don't want to get my hopes up lol).

We spoke quite a lot and it felt like he kept coming back to me so we could speak lol. When I was working, he told me to slow down I was like �� and he said that "I've never seen you before" in a good way..

He did tease me a bit when I asked this girl to take the clothes this way as it will be easier for her and he said you're being bossy etc and I was like "I'm just trying to help lol" and the girl said "no it's fine". He also called me "delivery girl" because I work in delivery.

In all honesty, from what I've heard.. He isn't the really friendly type so I hope he likes me.

What do you think? Not trying to be sexist, but as a female I'd really like a males perspective please.

Well he's definitely INTERESTED in you.
    Just keep on doing what youre doing , he'll make a move pretty soon ^~^ , best of luck!

Really? What makes you say that lol? My friend did say he was being "really friendly" which isn't normally him. I thought he was just being nice!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and thanks

Well i was pretty sold when i heared about the nickname part. You dont really nickname ppl who u arent interested in you know lol.

Tho dont get me wrong ,being interested , and "crushing" on someone are not the same , for now he really shows interest but who really know what it might lead to , thats why im telling you ,just play along ,he's bound to say something eventually AND PROBABLY SOON.

Lol! Thanks, hopefully I'll see him soon

He definetely wants more than just being friends

What makes you say that?

If you think he likes you, and vice versa and both are free to mingle then..why wait on him to make the first move? Ask him out, to dinner, a movie or drinks. To me it seems like he is into you.