+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Did he like me?

Did he like me?

There's this guy at work, we spoke and I found him good looking. I thought he wasn't just being friendly to me. But my friend (colleague) said she's never seen him like that and that he was really friendly to me so she thought he was flirting with me. (Don't want to get my hopes up lol).

We spoke quite a lot and it felt like he kept coming back to me so we could speak lol. When I was working, he told me to slow down I was like �� and he said that "I've never seen you before" in a good way..

He did tease me a bit when I asked this girl to take the clothes this way as it will be easier for her and he said you're being bossy etc and I was like "I'm just trying to help lol" and the girl said "no it's fine". He also called me "delivery girl" because I work in delivery.

In all honesty, from what I've heard.. He isn't the really friendly type so I hope he likes me.

Yeah when a guy is speaking with you this way you can already unzip your pants and take them off half way. You should advance aswell make a move, say something sexual or compliment him. Basicaly show indicators of interest. Helo things to progress, dont be just passive.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Are you being serious? Sorry I can't tell lol. What makes you think he was flirting with me? I'm new to this lol

Just being serious and funny. Still you can take my advice as real.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Okay thanks hope he does like me though and speaks to me haha!

was he flirting with you? yes. tha'ts obvious
    does he like you? yes.. you caught his attention.

now for the real question.. WHY? and that is not so clear.

that he does not act like this towards others (i would do a LOT of observing and listening to make sure no other females at work are saying the same things or asking the same questions and that he truly doens't act that way towards others) is a major sign he's genuinely interested in you. But i would also in your conversations with him pay attention to how he is with his friends (especially female friends). Some people act differenlty at work vs real life. And real life is where you know what a person is truly like.

The ultiamte answers to the question are:
    1. he finds you attractive but is not interested (b/c perhaps he may have a gf or s/o elsewhere)
    2. he wnats to get in your pants (if he is your manager or a superior.. watch out for this as this is more common then you think .. men in power feeling they can have or flirt openly with female employees on a lower level than themselves).
    3. he really truly likes you and is interseted (to conclude this will take a lot more time and observation/learning about hijm... because it takes months of time to see what's truly hormal and not normal. and what's "fun becuase it's new" vs "fun because its atually fun")

good luck!