+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confused

Confused

Thank you for letting me join your forum, and thank you in advance to those who are willing to help me.

I'm just so confused...

Me, and this girl, and had been on and off for about a year or so. When we first met I was still a virgin, she knew it and told me it was sweet, and respectful. Around election day she broke things off with me, essentially telling me she had a hard time ever seeing us having sex. This after we had talked for months about future marriage, living together, having children et al. It seemed like it was over forever, because who the hell wants a long term with someone you don't find sexually attractive.

So, I bascially found some girl on tinder and lost my virginity to her. This is after we were broken up, and we weren't even on speaking terms.

Around the first week of December or so we started talking again and she told me she wanted to "work on things". Everything is going good, but I told her about the girl on Tinder and she did not take it well at all. Pretty much told me I was pathetic, and that I broke her heart, and told me how much I hurt her by doing that. Her issue was, supposedly, that it wasn't so much that I had sex with her. She even admitted that it was fair game because I was single, and she was the one who told me to **** off. But it's that I waited too long to tell her and that she hates when guys "hide stuff from her". Me "hiding it" and "lying to her" is what hurt her. Even though I was honest about it, and there was no way she ever was going to know unless I told her.

We were friends before we started dating. She still talks to me, though, and told me I'm still her friend.

Isn't that kind of a strange way to feel about someone who "broke their heart"?

Do you think she's actually just mad at herself?

I literally do not understand women at all.

Thank you again for any help in advance.

I guess what I'm asking is (sorry for leaving that part out) is: do you think there is a way I can get her back? And if so, any recommendations or advice?

Thanks again.

I would recommand you to simply wait for the right personn God has for you. This girl apparently wasn't the right one as she could not imagine having intimacy with you...