View Poll Results: What movie do you want to watch?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Shawshank Redemption

4 40.00%
  • The Accountant

6 60.00%
  • The Revenant

4 40.00%
  • Her

4 40.00%
  • The Help

3 30.00%
  • La La Land

4 40.00%
  • House of Sand and Fog

5 50.00%
  • Patch Adams

5 50.00%
  • What Dreams May Come

6 60.00%
  • Drive

6 60.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Season 6 ~ Movie Poll Voting

the movies i voted for in the poll were, shawshank, mine, patch adams and drive and since i cannot vote my own movie by the rules the only other i voted in the poll that is available is the movie - drive. so that has to be my vote.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

I am hoping we get at least one more person voting in the re-vote, because of those three I'd be more inclined to vote for The Accountant.... which currently puts us at another tie. LOL! As it is, the rule here was the three of us whose movies are tied couldn't vote for our own, so that left me only Drive and The Accountant. The Accountant interested me a little more.

To be honest, even if we were allowed, I'd have voted for The Accountant over my own pick just because I've already seen and already own What Dreams May Come. So, I can watch that any time.

Hopefully somebody else can lend a vote because I didn't want to vote against my own wishes just to break a tie. LOL!

God damn -- I was hoping for once it was a clear winner on this and no ties. Let me look at post breathe made and then see what is asked of us now.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay so we can vote all of us who tied but we cannot vote for our own is the rule breathe set for this one -- so I'll vote same as Jester and say : The Accountant -- so that would make the current vote 2 for Exeter, 1 for Jester, 1 for myself.

With three other members besides breathe123 left to still vote on this.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Thanks ~ dollhouse, Exeter19, TheEvilJester & Jffs24 for already doing the second vote so far!~ We need pcmaster who has been on & clearly saw my mention to revote & megvoh & topazlight who have not been back on to revote to make sure we do not get a second tie on this again.

As Jffs24 said in his above post we stand at ~
    The Accountant : 2
    What Dreams May Come : 1
    Drive : 1

My vote in case the others do not log in to see or skip voting again would be for ~ What Dreams May Come ( giving it another vote & tying with The Accountant atm )
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

^^^^ Noooooo according to that post we are back at a tie until at least one of the three come and post to change it but it can still end in a tie again.... you might just have to pick one breathe in the end of it.

Good luck Jester, Exeter and Jffs.

Purely voting on the movie that appeals to me the most out of the three tied is - What Dreams May Come.

Well.... at least that breaks the tie for now. We may need to see if anybody else jumps in to add their re-vote, though.

Good the tie is ATM broken & we are at :

The Accountant ~ 2
    What Dreams may Come ~ 3
    Drive ~ 1

Only posters who haven't revoted yet are pc & meg but they have until this upcoming Sunday at whatever time I log in that night to call it over ~ so the vote total might change.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Looks like I am out of this one now. Send me a PM/tag/mention whenever the winning movie thread goes up.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Looks like TheEvilJester's movie is the leader. Congrats, if it stays so.

O.K ~ Calling this since is actually past Sunday for me right now & for probably others who have not revoted.

Congrats! TheEvilJester & your movie : What Dreams May Come for winning the vote. I'll make up your review thread for it now.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12