View Poll Results: What movie do you want to watch?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Shawshank Redemption

4 40.00%
  • The Accountant

6 60.00%
  • The Revenant

4 40.00%
  • Her

4 40.00%
  • The Help

3 30.00%
  • La La Land

4 40.00%
  • House of Sand and Fog

5 50.00%
  • Patch Adams

5 50.00%
  • What Dreams May Come

6 60.00%
  • Drive

6 60.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Season 6 ~ Movie Poll Voting

Season 6 ~ Movie Poll Voting

Vote for your favorite movies for Season 6. Theme is ~ Drama

- - - Updated - - -

Ok~ Got it up! Check time it ends it is listed on poll. Set to go 14 days after making it today & gave us all multiple choice because there are several movies people seem interested in & lets face it doing one vote each gave us ties too, so makes no dif really.

- - - Updated - - -

Voters are:
    [MENTION=78654]dollhouse[/MENTION] [MENTION=42177]pcmaster[/MENTION] [MENTION=71386]TheEvilJester[/MENTION] [MENTION=79987]megvoh[/MENTION] [MENTION=81349]topazlight[/MENTION] [MENTION=70896]Exeter19[/MENTION] [MENTION=70280]Jffs24[/MENTION]

Good luck to ALL :-] I'd be happy watching any of these movies so good round!

- - - Updated - - -

Gave all a vote except my own. Seems fair.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

i voted for a few. (mine included because it's a good movie) - good luck!
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Quote Originally Posted by breathe123 View Post
    gave us all multiple choice because there are several movies people seem interested in & lets face it doing one vote each gave us ties too, so makes no dif really.
    The same thing has happened even when we've done multiple choice in the past. LOL! Doesn't seem to matter what we do, we seem to wind up with ties all the time.

Not sure if permitted but saw no one else was voting for this breathe, so I voted for a few of your all movies. I gave The revenant, lala land, the help, house of sand and fog and patch adams.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Considering you are allowed multiple choices in this particular poll, then it certainly is permitted. Heck, if you wanted you could have just voted for every single movie. Not really sure why you would since that wouldn't really help since it just bumps everything up equally, but that is your freedom to do so if you so choose. LOL!

I have voted... Good luck all of us.

Voted -- Made sure to give a few hits on the old voter especially mine and Exeter's since neither have won or run a round yet. Good luck peeps!
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

I voted, breathe123. Gave five movies my votes. Which ever movie wins good luck to each involved.

“It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”

Dang it all to heck in a hand basket. LOL! We've currently got a tie on our hands again.

just checking on the voting progress. i see we are in a 3 way tie with two others right behind at 4 votes each. who all has yet to vote in this? we could do what megvoh did her round and ask members to vote in this to release any ties.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Checking things on this ~ poll closes this saturday but the forum time stamps are messed up so probably will stop the poll sometime friday, idk. So far out of the movie group, myself, dollhouse jjfs24, theeviljester and megvoh has voted and lovebroken (thank you) voted to help us out, and looks like another has voted? checked topaz's account and she has not logged back so maybe pcmaster voted, not sure.

I will send pc and topaz PM prompts so ask come and vote because it ends in a few days and after all has voted & we have ties I'll figure what to do when that happens.

GOOD LUCK! :]

- - - Updated - - -

I can't private message topazlight her inbox is full and it won't let me send her anything until she clears her inbox ~ so if she misses the 2 weeks vote cut off she will have to type which movies she would have voted for and I can add them to our total count.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

I have voted, breathe123. Since I wasn't asked to break any ties I voted as I always do and every movie gets a vote from me. Sorry for my delayed voting, things here are very hectic at the moment.

Obviously unless someone votes and the tie breaks you'll have a tie so the best way is to either do a write in vote, no one votes for their own movies out of the ties, or you pick a movie yourself from the tied ones. Would also suggest giving the second vote only a week, tag all and whomever is late voting, too bad on them.

Best of luck.

Wanted to come on and see how it was going before work... also couldn't recall when you set your poll to end, breathe... so The Accountant, What Dreams may Come and Drive are the leaders right now. I'll try to log in this weekend if you need my vote for the tie breaker stuff. GL leaders.

O.K ~ Poll is closed & we ended up with a three way tie hehehe ( figures)

The Accountant
    What Dreams May Come
    &
    Drive

We have to now revote on these three & the people with the movies in the tie [MENTION=70896]Exeter19[/MENTION] [MENTION=71386]TheEvilJester[/MENTION] [MENTION=70280]Jffs24[/MENTION] ~ you cannot vote for your own movies, so you can still vote for another movie or just choose not to revote at all again, your choice.

[MENTION=78654]dollhouse[/MENTION]
    [MENTION=42177]pcmaster[/MENTION]
    [MENTION=81349]topazlight[/MENTION]
    [MENTION=79987]megvoh[/MENTION]

Please write in this thread along with the three whose movies tied the movie out of those three you'd most like to watch & review.

~ Thanks! I'll hold my vote in case we get another LOL

- - - Updated - - -

Just typing that brief post the forum ejected me. GGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRR

- - - Updated - - -

FORGOT TO ADD ~

LIKE TOPAZLIGHT SAID IN HER POST ABOVE :

THIS TIME TO REVOTE WILL ONLY LAST FOR ONE WEEK ~ OVER NEXT SUNDAY ~ THANKS!
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

I'll vote the more sensitive story out of the three... What Dreams May Come.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast