+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: worse movie ever made or you saw - part 2

Bump incase. Someone should get megvoh's thread reopened because the forum mess up locked it.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

thanks, lovebroken for the bump. what was the " mess up" ?
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Cabin 28 ****ing crap and was based on real murders.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

i don't know that movie, i'll check and see what it is about, is is drama, or horror? anyone see mother!? sister saw it and said it was awful. now says lawrence has become a bad actor, lmao.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

I watched it, and I didn't enjoy it. I'm tired of her as an actor and I never liked the actor who is supposedly playing God, to begin with. So pretentious the whole movie.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

i heard she loves the kardashians, enough said! lmao
    William Blake

She has broken up with that director who cast and directed her in Mother! Shocked face NOT!

Suburbicon.... God this movie was awful..Matt Damon WTF?

I was wanting to see that one and his other release downsizing. That is too bad, what didn't you like about it, [MENTION=78654]dollhouse[/MENTION]?

i wanted to see that matt damon movie too along with downsizing. was it a switch n bait one like they do with downsizing where you think it was supposed to be one type of movie and turned out to be something else entirely?
    William Blake

Bitanic and Black Cock Down

Hahaha...black cock down ^^^^^^^

There is some 911 movie with Charlie Sheen can't imagine that would be any good.

Gingerdeadman was pretty terrible. The trailer made it look so stupid that I had to watch it, but it was, just too stupid. Not the great kind of stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by lovebroken View Post
    I was wanting to see that one and his other release downsizing. That is too bad, what didn't you like about it, [MENTION=78654]dollhouse[/MENTION]?
    WWhat Exter basically said, lovebroken... I wanted to see a silly fun light-hearted comedy and that wasn't it and I was actually bored about halfway through his change to little and they didn't play with the changes in any funny way. It was if anything DEPRESSING!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to dollhouse For This Useful Post:

there was a nick cage one called mom and dad. jesus dude stop making movies.
    William Blake

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Exeter19 For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast