+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Please help me to move forward

Please help me to move forward

I'm 17 now and I've a girl friend and she's my best and only friend. I don't know what feelings she has for me, but, I think, she'd be perfect partner for me. We can't talk face to face now, but I can still talk to her on phone and chat with her. I don't know what do. If, she accepts when I propose her, it would be well and good. I fear of loosing her friendship too. I don't know what to do. How shall I learn about the feelings she has for me. You guys are experienced in life and help me, please. I'm sure, that I won't get any support from my parents as she is of different caste. I am depending on you. Please help me.

Communicate with her regularly, and without ever letting her down. Show more interest in her than in yourself, so always be asking of her questions, and sharing with her in her feelings. Find out of her dreams, and then share in them with her, be it travel, perhaps a physical challenge, wherever it may go. Empathy is everything, empathy and chemistry, so work to become a little more like her. Meanwhile always think about the nature of your love, and try to keep raw emotion/self love well under control. Always be prepared to suffer in the name of love, but always retain a healthy level of love and respect for yourself. Google me, celebritydiscodave, read my romantic verse, perhaps create your own. It`s also fine to borrow. Most important though, do n`t donate it to her, merely tell her that you enjoy reading it. This may short cut the process of the two of you becoming just the single one. If it does n`t work with her love that person which you are becoming enough to move on.

I second that
    Also if you want to "move forward " then create a scenario together in which you both maybe happy

The topic about that would be "what do you want in your future/ who do you wanna be with and the like"
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooo! View Post
    I second that
    Also if you want to "move forward " then create a scenario together in which you both maybe happy

The topic about that would be "what do you want in your future/ who do you wanna be with and the like"
    Yes, so paint that picture together, vitally though, together, that you would collectively wish to share, go back there of minds regularly, collectively plan your journey, and at the very least you will both be on it, at its very best you`ll discover a dream.