+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She's interested but not...?

She's interested but not...?

I recently started a new job about 4 months ago. The very first person my eyes were drawn to was this girl "so sexy". My office wasn't next to hers so we really didn't talk much in the beginning. Over the next few months the office shuffled around and I end up sharing a office space with her. Now I'm gonna bring you up to date. She has always thrown subtle hints to me. She has asked me if I was interested in getting drinks. Of course I said yes. But she then had to cancel because of family issues. Understand. I didn't really try to push for anything since but I decided to ask her out on a date. She said yes, Im definitely not opposed to it. Which is great! She told me she was busy for the weekend but to contact her Saturday just in case plans fall through. I contacted her and she said she was busy. Which again, I understand. Pretty last min. Now this is where things become confusing. I decided to ask her out the following week but give her some openness. I was like are you free Wednesday or Thursday? "She's going out of town for the weekend I don't have much to work with" she tells me she is busy again but she tells me all her plans. I just feel she is interested but she's giving the I'm busy excuses. Which is not usually a great sign. I'm just lost. I don't know if I should just move on or try one more time. She hasn't at all given me a time or when she's available which tells me a lot. What should I do...

Hi Footballfreak22 and welcome to Love Forum - Online Relationship Discussion! Hope you enjoy your stay here.
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"