+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Yeah, I think i need help

Yeah, I think i need help

Okay, so lets start this. I met this girl online, about 2 months ago. She's from Denmark. We've been texting ever since, every single day, for a minimum of 3 hours a day. We even have phone calls, which last about 6 hours per week. We joke a lot about like how we both love each other (It's an inside joke) and a few more types of jokes, you know a bit of sexual jokes.
    I don't know why I'm thinking this, but I just wanted a genuine advice from you guys like is she just using me as a "Time pass" or she likes talking to me.
    A bunch of background knowledge, She was the one who started all these jokes, asked me if we could talk on the phone, and she has shown almost no signs of she being bored. She almost instantly texts me back (So do I).

My personal opinion, LDRs are hard. The first few months is the honey moon stage. It's nice to have the comfort texting and talking to someone but only time can tell. Give it another 6 months to a year and you should be able get a better gage at your relationship whether its progressing or a companionship. Dont give up just yet. Only time can tell.

Quick question.. is she suggesting the idea of you meeting or her coming to visit you?

One universal truth is girls love to flirt. they love attention. To them it can be "just for fun". i.e. females can do this without having feelings b/c they just want to have fun and attention. (some guys are like this, but this is more universal with females in seeing "flirting" as an activity...)

So the question is.. has she shown anything to you that she wants more of you than just talking online and flirting? to do somethign more about the flirting and develop somethign with you?

Let's answer that question first and then go from there.

Well, no, we've not had the idea of visiting yet, but that's because it's only been like 3 months, and we're 16, so it's kinda hard to go to some other country to visit someone.
    Earlier when we were texting she was the one to ask if we could have a phone call or not. That's kinda it. Thanks for replying.

well you basically answered your own question

she hasn't shown anyting beyond this is fun, get to know each other, etc. but nothing beyond that.
    its only been 3 months so there is not enough time or stuff there to thin beyond that.

i think that pretty much sums it up nicely and also answers your question. dont' over think it, don't jump too far ahead. enjoy the here and now without clouding it with "what does this mean". just enjoy it, keep at it. as long as she is wanting to do it and engage it it means shes enjoying and wanting to do it - reciprocate if you feel the same. "what it means" will take shape and ALSO answer itself over time..

good luck!

Talking about sexual things is what mess up the head the most. Yeah can be fun and all that but in the end theres reality that you will have to deal with. I suggest you to stay interested in local girls. Sure chat and talk with this girl but dont let it stop you from meeting and interacting with real life girls.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Hi

i think give him some more time and watch him she's still interest in you if she is so you can try for next as you like for relationship

http://sportsgolive.com/live-football/

The jokes bit I do n`t get, why would you think that her having a sense of humour has anything to do with your relationship? Of course she`s interested in you, and you can likely measure that in terms of the time she spends communicating with you? "Or she likes talking me"? - Are you classifying this with !time passer"? or is enthusiastic talking youre end game, or otherwise, is it something else. Perhaps genuine real world friends, for instance? On line relationships leave the brain to fill in the gaps, so whilst it makes it abundantly easier than a cold start there is still a lot of ground to cover when you meet them for the first time, and much of this ground is territory which you have already visited. No matter how well it goes on line there is no certainty of it going well person to person. It could still be a total disaster. How and where you formulate relationships is a matter for individuals, and we are all at least supposed to be individuals, though for many of us I do appreciate this is only the veneer. Watch out for falling in love with the notion of love. That`s a problem both on and off line Where there is a need for love those gaps I referred to are all filled unrealistically positively. You are not aware of doing it, it`s a blind spot. You know this much, she enjoys the conversation. That`s good is n`t it?