+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I think my coworker is flirting with me?

I think my coworker is flirting with me?

She knows I'm taken but I've told her stuff about my girlfriend that I wanted to get a opinion about and sometimes she will be like whats up or hows your gf? Or did you give her a ring yet? But most of the time she will flirt like I was gone from the job for a month and I came back she gave me a hug and her whole face turned red. At the time I did not think anything of it but then I started thinking she was scared to hug me? So yesterday I was asking around the room if anyone had a cough drop and she's like (me) won't be big enough to reach my throat.. I knew what she was hinting at but that was pretty bold move.. and of course I started blushing.. Not too much longer later she was like (me) I have a long list of guys waiting.. Also today she will looks at me a few times a smile or at one time I was passing her she was pointing out to me that her butt was real.

Yes my man, the signals couldn't be any stronger! But do you noticing her flirting with any of the other coworkers? I think she really just enjoys flirting to see if she's woman enough to pull you away from your main squeeze. It's a personal accomplishment in her mind. A lot of insecure woman does this. I know. (Been There. Done That)! I speak on these same issues on my site.

If you got weak and gave up your main lady for this flirtatious woman, she wouldn't have anything romantically to do with you. Your only communication would then just be on a friendly business level. Don't make that mistake! Stick with a sure thing.

Also keep in mind, that if her actions bother you a great deal, you can always have her reported to your company Human Resources dept.

Ron "The Love Doctor" Kennedy
    Need One-On-One Help? PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by rjkennedy View Post
    Yes my man, the signals couldn't be any stronger! But do you noticing her flirting with any of the other coworkers? I think she really just enjoys flirting to see if she's woman enough to pull you away from your main squeeze. It's a personal accomplishment in her mind. A lot of insecure woman does this. I know. (Been There. Done That)! I speak on these same issues on my site.

If you got weak and gave up your main lady for this flirtatious woman, she wouldn't have anything romantically to do with you. Your only communication would then just be on a friendly business level. Don't make that mistake! Stick with a sure thing.

Also keep in mind, that if her actions bother you a great deal, you can always have her reported to your company Human Resources dept.
    Ugh all I typed just got erased so I have to type this over again... But yeah so yesterday we both went more into flirting just because I wanted to see how far she would go and I was shocked.. first it started off with her asking what size shoe I wear and then later moves to me saying on the box I wrote on that she used I violated it lol when we went inside I would see her looking out of the corner of my eye or I would catch her or she would catch me.. we both smiled. Now on the way to the kitchen she was walking slower than me so I poked her in the small of her back and she said playfully hey don't touch me! so when they met me in the kitchen she was joking around and I guess her hair broke off and she rubbed it on my jacket I had and laughed.. when walking back to the room I noticed she would walk behind more more than normal and at least one of the times she touched the upper part of my back. And another time I had a stack of papers and she opened her binder almost knocking it over and I said hey watch it! And she scoffed and messed it up anyways we just smiled.

I don't notice her doing this to others I mean that was the biggest sign I've seen yet..

So this girl has a boyfriend she says but she still carries on in flirting.. so it probably is what you said just trying to see if she can pull me away?

Yep.. i had tried to post that that was the case but it disappeared.
    This gal is one of those who craves and needs to be the center of attention (even if it goes to inappropriate lengths). She needs all men to want her and to push it enough to prove it to herself they want her by getting them to say or act thusly.

RUN AWAY FROM HER man. don't take her serious and don't devlop feelings. and watch out!!! This type of stuff (and the levels she's willing to go to at work) CAN become legal issues (sexual harassment at the workplace) with LOTS OF WITNESSES if she ever wanted to accuse anybody (b/c she's being so open and public about it.. and thus any man that responds and engages back.. well.. that's going to be awfully public and konwn too when the interrogations start happening...)

SO DON'T GET INVOLVED or ENGAGE with this behavior - not unless your career and job is not important to you! (sexual harassment means registering as a sex offender, goes on your HR record, follows you to any job or interview)...

NO THANKS!

Quote Originally Posted by richiro View Post
    Yep.. i had tried to post that that was the case but it disappeared.
    This gal is one of those who craves and needs to be the center of attention (even if it goes to inappropriate lengths). She needs all men to want her and to push it enough to prove it to herself they want her by getting them to say or act thusly.

RUN AWAY FROM HER man. don't take her serious and don't devlop feelings. and watch out!!! This type of stuff (and the levels she's willing to go to at work) CAN become legal issues (sexual harassment at the workplace) with LOTS OF WITNESSES if she ever wanted to accuse anybody (b/c she's being so open and public about it.. and thus any man that responds and engages back.. well.. that's going to be awfully public and konwn too when the interrogations start happening...)

SO DON'T GET INVOLVED or ENGAGE with this behavior - not unless your career and job is not important to you! (sexual harassment means registering as a sex offender, goes on your HR record, follows you to any job or interview)...

NO THANKS!
    Oh man so this is what happened.. my girlfriend contacted said co-worker and it got kinda messy.. she (co-worker) saw my post at another site describing in detail about what she said and did including all sexual remarks and she said she was not flirting at all.. WTF??? So why back 2 weeks before Christmas was you trying to get this guy's phone number?? she says I'm not her type and we are just friends.. now shes just not going to speak to me anymore.. sounds like some real shady stuff.. if you so call love your boyfriend so much how would he feel if he knew you were trying to get guys phone numbers?

now you better watch out for claims that you are harassing her...
    which goes back to.. "this is why you never play openly at the office.." cuz now there are tons of witnesses where she can make such claims "seem plausible"...

and this is why dating or looking at the office with co-workers is a HORRIBLY BAD idea.

So going back to work she hasn't been speaking to me no longer looks at me.. my girlfriend said on her FB page she posts very sexual stuff like shes horny and a bunch of guys are drooling over that meanwhile why her boyfriend is kept in the dark
    Shes just into getting as much attention as she can get.

yep.. thast exactly what she is and its pretty easy to spot such gals pretty quickly.
    when it's too easy, too quick, and that persistent - it's being done for effect... not out of interest.

sorry...

Quote Originally Posted by MikeL View Post
    I think my coworker is flirting with me?
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeL View Post
    she's like (me) won't be big enough to reach my throat..
    MEN!

you are one of the quick ones arent you?
    joke aside....
    yes your coworker is indeed "flirting" with you....
    If she were any bolder she would have start to undress and dance naked infront of you.

the real question is: what do you want?
    € Edit: Richiro is right. Take that in mind when thinking about what you want.
    Last edited by Hooo!; 17-02-17 at 05:49 PM.
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.

I don't like her so here's a little rundown on what happened..

my girl and her talked she said she was not flirting with me.. (lie) I've heard from others at the job she does this to a lot of guys just to get a ego boost...

So last week she liked one of the pictures of me and my girl and after she liked the picture she blocked my girl.. What's the point of that? She still does not talk to me at work which I don't care.

why do you even care?

if you dont like her anyways then just enjoy the show or ignore it
    either way.
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.