+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ladies, especially the once in their mid age, please be aware of this summer cheater

Ladies, especially the once in their mid age, please be aware of this summer cheater

I went public recently with a thread called Be aware of false love.
    I had a reply and than another and another ending up me and 5 nice women in their best age (above 40 have securely confirmed that this young gentleman seeks for not an adventure or love, but he is to be aware of.
    His practice is to get into the heart and soul of well settled ladies and steel whatever he can from them.
    He tried it on all of us, thankfully each of us woke up before making the wrong move.
    We all have suffered from an ugly broken heart, but although we were asked for many things like helping to move to rich western country or other valuables like investment, car purchase, loan, none of us have sent anything to him before it would have been too late.
    But the way he is doing it is highly rude and it is a criminal act.
    All the ladies, please be aware of:
    Mehmet Arslan or Mehmet Arslankara who happen to work as a sales stuff in a Turkey Manavgat summer resort called Ali Bey, in its waterpark mini market.
    This is his FB link:
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007945428695&ref=br_rs
    Please stay away from him as he is a cheater, he is married and he is very dangerous and determined person.
    Also should you have any good or bad experience with this criminal, please share it with su and PM me.
    Also if you have sent him or provide him with any benefits, share your experience with us. We want to gather as many victims as possible so we can make all necessary steps to stop him from doing things like that to women seeking for love.

report him to the FBI as well... file a a police report (all of you).
    get his name on record so the authorities are aware too.

I friended a guy on fb who told me, after I suggested that was his motive, that he wanted to marry me for UK citizenship. He said he was in 'a bit of trouble' at home in Pakistan and the people there were 'stupid'. I've had lots of men from poor countries ask about marriage. I had a guy who said he was a peacekeeper in Syria tell me I was his true love and we hadn't even spoken. The internet is full of fake people. I don't do fb now and there's no way I would date online even if I was interested in finding someone. I'm only on here for advice for a current problem but thought I would share my experience. I did report some people who it was obvious had fake accounts. There's no way I would recommend online dating, you don't know who you're talking to. It's made me realise the only person you can trust is yourself.