But some reason i still in love with her
    I still love her after 10 year
    Plz how to forget her now

you just do it.

stop thinkinga bout her
    stop trying to figure out what she's up to
    find new projects and activities and hobbies to dive into
    dive into work and/or school

stop thinking she's the only fish in the sea or th eonly girl on the planet.. or that she is somehow special and all other gals are ordinary.
    she's not speical or unique or a 1-time thing. there's literally millions and billions out there almost the same

stop idolizing her and putting her on a pedastal and realie she's just a person, a normal female person.

Good luck.

"There is no CAN'T, only what you choose to do and choose not to do."

How old are you?

dont be stuck in a person that hurt you. i understand moving on is hard, maybe u just in love with the memories of you two. you deserves better and never pity yourself of what have happened. you clearly deserves better you yourslef know that. start hang out and meet new people and dont occupy your mind with the memories of her. i believe you will find someone better.

I don't understand why people would even want to forget a person- beside that it is impossible

Cherish the time you have had together. Be thankful that you have come to know a beautiful person and share some of your road together.

Realize that what you are in love with now is not a person. It's a memory.
    And it's a nice one.
    Realize what you would like your next relationship to be and to have what your last failed ( or what you would do differently)

Also realize that the perfect partner you invision now is not real and never has been real.

And finally if none of this helps then just get her back.
    Give her 100% to get to know her again
    Give her 100% of yourself and make up to her.
    And if that doesn't help then give 120%

And if you even fail with that then she is simply not worth it. No one is worth a 120% of your dedication
    No one

Not a memory not an ideal and no person

I believe everyone is different, every situation is different and it depends on the severity of the heart break. The deeper you're in love with someone, the deeper the scare left from a break up. I have read that the pain of a broken heart is just as painful if not more than a broken leg. I for one have had broken bones that have healed alot faster than my broken heart.

Just as physical therapy helps one recovery from a broken bone, psychological therapy can help with a broken heart.

There's no doubt that a broken heart can leave an everlasting scare because it not only cuts into the fabric of our being, it cuts into every emotion we possess. How we cope with it makes all the difference in the world. Try forgiveness, let it go. Talking to a therapist I'm sure can help you cope with your loss.

Good luck my friend, I hope things continue to look better for you.

Hooo! I know it is hard to forget, but it is the right thing to do. If she had no love nor respect for OP it is the best to forget her.

Quote Originally Posted by MartinOhm View Post
    Hooo! I know it is hard to forget, but it is the right thing to do. If she had no love nor respect for OP it is the best to forget her.
    Maybe you are right - maybe not.
    Sometimes letting people go is the better option.
    But sometimes people feel like its impossible. And that is where the 120% rule comes into play.
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.