+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does my teacher like me??

Does my teacher like me??

o I know I'm probably reading too much into things. But I can't stop thinking about this and I need someone else's opinion. So I'm in high school(im a girl), a junior. So one of my teachers always stares at me during class. At first I was like it's nothing. But as the days go on, he stares at me for long periods of time. The whole time when he's teaching, it's like he directs it all towards me. Like people notice he keeps staring at one place the whole time he teaches and they look over like what and I get embarrassed. My friend started telling me it's weird how it's always at me. And whenever he sits, the person in front of me is usually blocking me, so he moves and catches my eyes. I really don't understand. I'm a good student, I get good grades and pay attention but that's like a lot of other students in that class as well. I don't get why it's always at me. It's distracting me now, I'm just so confused. It's just all the time. What do you guys think? I don't plan on doing anything but I want to know why.

Why did you post this in the Intimate forum though if you are not thinking it must be something sexual? If it was me & it concerned me I would ask him if there is something wrong, because you always notice him staring at you, either he'll get embarrassed & cut it out or he'll come clean & say what he is thinking. I had a teacher stare at me in Science homeroom & he did it because this guy was just an asshole & liked making people feel weird. I just looked at him & say "WHAT!" & he moved onto giving the evil eye to others. Sounds like your stares are not the same, but obviously concern you nonetheless. Talk to him about it.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

how do you exaplin why you like a certain flavor of ice cream over another?
    why you think 1 boy is cute while the other is not?

yo cna't explain it. Much like we can't explain why your teacher singles you out. It is creepy and weird and so watch out. If you ever feel like he is docking you grades if you don't let him do this than tell somebody right away (your parents, the principal, whomever).

his acdtions are creepy. you may want to (after this class is over.. or if it gets too uncomfy for you) request that you not be placed in his class anymore... in the future... or like i said even now if it gets too uncomfy for you to study this class.

I think its nothing. My teacher used to look at me too during class, its easier to concentrate on someone whos paying attention. I mean artists on stage too is sometimes picking one person to look at while performing. Really nothing unussual just a way of work. In other classes he might have someone else to look at. Not because of their looks but because of their good attitude towards studying.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will