If you’re looking for new ways to make a romantic statement, all you need is your cell phone and a few sweet sentiments. A romantic text message takes your love into the digital age and gives you the opportunity to share your feelings instantly. Best of all, text messaging is inexpensive -- or even free -- when you have an unlimited monthly plan.
typing “

NIGHT AND DAY
If you can’t be snuggled up in bed with your partner, let her know you’re missing her. No matter what you say, it’s always romantic to send sweet text messages first thing in the morning or right before bedtime. Airloaded[dot]com
Try a simple “Good morning, honey” or “I’ll be thinking of you all day.” In the evening, “Sweet dreams” will have her drifting off to sleep with you in mind.

ANTICIPATION
Whenever you’re counting the minutes until you can hold him in your arms, it’s the perfect time for some romantic texting. If you’re anticipating your next date, send a quick “I can’t wait to see you.” If you’ll be separated for an extended period of time, start a countdown and text periodic updates that show the exact number of days, hours and minutes until you’re reunited.

DON’T SPEAK
If you’re finding it difficult to draft your own mushy message, snag a quote from a romantic movie that got her misty-eyed or steal some lyrics from a ballad that’s destined to become your song. Poetry also has a way of melting the heart, so select a short stanza that expresses your feelings and send it to her inbox. While the occasional quote might say it better than you can, send something more personal to follow it up. “This always makes me think of you” is all it takes to make your message more thoughtful.

MORE THAN WORDS
Sometimes, there just aren’t words to describe the way you feel when you’re in love. A simple message consisting only of symbols is still romantic and easy to send when you’re on the go. Key in “XOXO” or “” as a flirty emoticon wink. Send some sideways hearts by