+ Follow This Topic

Thread: help!

help!

this might sound slightly strange, but my problem is that my b/f has larger lips than mine, mine being very small and his being the opposite. So when we kiss, it ends up not only on my mouth, but just about everywhere else too. Is there a way we can....i guess, fix that?

Tone Guest
    What are we suppose to say, grow larger lips? LoL

How about someone teachin your boyfriend how to kiss.

You call yourself "thefroglady". You should be happy that he wants to kiss you at all.

you guy....lol

Quote Originally Posted by thefroglady08
    this might sound slightly strange, but my problem is that my b/f has larger lips than mine, mine being very small and his being the opposite. So when we kiss, it ends up not only on my mouth, but just about everywhere else too. Is there a way we can....i guess, fix that?
    Well I agree that its not fun to chock on a tougne...but maybe you should tell him and show him how you like to be kiss....

You and him sit down with a lot of nonalcoholic drinks with different kinds of straws. Drink each through a straw. Discuss the various sipping techniques. The diaphragm-driven slurp versus the tongue-driven tap, for examples. Discuss what you can do with the straws in your mouth between sips.

All this guy needs to know is that he has a full range of motion available at his lips, not just a big slobber, which, btw, I usually reserve for giving head...and even then, only after the woman involuntarily snaps her knees up to her shoulders or thereabouts.
    Speak less. Say more.

!

Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    You and him sit down with a lot of nonalcoholic drinks with different kinds of straws. Drink each through a straw. Discuss the various sipping techniques. The diaphragm-driven slurp versus the tongue-driven tap, for examples. Discuss what you can do with the straws in your mouth between sips.

All this guy needs to know is that he has a full range of motion available at his lips, not just a big slobber, which, btw, I usually reserve for giving head...and even then, only after the woman involuntarily snaps her knees up to her shoulders or thereabouts.
    Dude, what are you smoking?
    that is the most random, not even close to being in the ballpark answer I could ever imagine. So, nice one!

Yes. It does have a certain elan about it, doesn't it?
    Speak less. Say more.

indigosoul Guest
    I thought it made perfect sense.... and it IS highly creative & non-offensive! Kudos, W!

lilwing89 Guest
    give him a good slap before you kiss him, when he asks why, plant one on him. keep doing it until he straightens up.

by this process you will find out if he is into s&m

btw, is your boyfriend a black man?

*sigh* Somebody was bound to ask.
    Speak less. Say more.

lol....
    Ya, you really need to talk to him. To be honest, it has nothing to do with lip size...he just kisses like a saint bernard.
    Talk to him, say you would like to try new techniques to 'spice things up'..no man will say no to that!
    to err is human, to forgive divine