+ Follow This Topic

Thread: More time together

More time together

Hello! I'm new to the group and I'm having a bit of a problem and I hope you all can help. So, me and this girl have been talking since Tuesday. She's a great girl and I really like her. So, I asked how she felt about me. She said she liked me as well. But, she wanted to wait sometime before doing anything more serious because she wants us to get to know each other better. She said she had a bad experience in the past with moving things to quickly. My only concern is if she is just saying this to keep me from not talking to her or if it's a legitimate thing and she wants to wait. I was wondering if you'll could give me any advice on this. Thanks in advice!

Without more detailed information here only you can know whether she meant shut up and go away, or simply that she does n`t wish to commence a relationship merely because you have been chatting with her for a few days, but my best guess is the former, or otherwise, I think you`d have picked up on it. So she is normal, and trust me, normal is good. Friendship is to be valued above all else, girls know this, and guys that are overly fast send girls the message that they`ll make lousy friends - After friendship there is nothing worth having left.
    Last edited by Kates David; 06-02-17 at 01:43 AM.

Doesn't matter...
    You want to seduce her? Do it.
    Stop insecurity.

You two don't want to start having sex right of the bat? I don't see what's wrong with that. You could even be like: I will be glad to get to know you better and I look forward to undressing you and kissing every square centimeter of you as soon as we are both ready for it.
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.