+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I feel so heartbroken.

I feel so heartbroken.

You know how it is, when you have that one-sided crush, that infatuation, where you feel like the entire sky comes alive with stars and rainbows when just that one person speaks to you, and you feel in agony when they are ignoring you or just aren't initiating conversations like they used to.

He did make it clear even when I finally said something that he only wanted to be just friends, but... I don't know, I just couldn't get over him. It's not every day you find someone who makes you a promise to be there, who once spoke so sweetly to you, who once made you a promise that if you ever had suicidal thoughts to come to him and he would tell you reasons why you shouldn't, someone who occasionally gifted you games on Steam from time to time as a kind gesture.

I... wanted him, I wanted to be near him, I wanted so much more of him in my life, and yet we never seemed to click in the way that I wanted, plus over the last couple of years he really changed a lot, and I was changing in my own way too for different reasons.

I just felt like I was dying without him, but he also had his own life and other people he connected better with, and he had so much going on, and just....

I don't know.

I guess I'm just dealing with a broken heart, a shattered fantasy, and... it doesn't help that I just don't know what to do with my life or what I want to do with it. Especially since... even though we aren't speaking anymore, part of me is still fixated on him in the privacy of my thoughts.

I think when people tell others I can be your shoulder to lean on, no matter what and where we are in our lives, or even the " I will always love you " line they don't mean it, they mean it until they get with the next person and all that stuff they promised is long gone and forgotten. I think people you once loved are hard people to keep as friends and for your own sanity moving on is the best, don't look at his pics, or social media either it will only keep you in that fantasy.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

You two aren't even dating. He made it clear he isn't interested in a romantic relationship, so it's time to move on.
    "Caring is not an advantage."

you're dealing with a shattered fantasy. he made it cleaer he does not feel the same back.
    unfortunately.. relatoinsihps don't happen and aren't healthy b/c of the interst of 1 person. it takes 2.

time to mvoe on and get over it. sorry.

i understand that you feel broken hearted. because he's been near you for a long decent time. but he doesnt feel the way you feel about him, i think its best to move on. moving on is never been easy but remind yourself that you deserves better. dont stuck in one person and wait for something that is useless. try to hang out and meet new peoples, it will help you instead of stuck in broken heart situation for how long? dont waste more time.

- - - Updated - - -

i understand that you feel broken hearted. because he's been near you for a long decent time and u grow fond ofhim. but he doesnt feel the way you feel about him, i think its best to move on. moving on is never been easy but remind yourself that you deserves better. dont stuck in one person and wait for something that is useless. try to hang out and meet new peoples, it will help you instead of stuck in broken heart situation for how long? dont waste more time.

Also as in the other threads: you are not fixated on him
    You are fixated on fantasys of someone. And you don't even know the person ( or choose to ignore what you know of them)

As sad and as disbelieving this may sound: you know nothing about love

You know a lot about a crush and a lot about blind fanatism
    And you know a lot about a person and a relationship that only exists/existed in your mind

The person you think is ideal for you is not the real person you deal with.
    Stop deluding yourself