+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Cute is This

Tone Guest

How Cute is This

K so my ex g/f's mom got me my job here at the University right. Her husband called, and he's always really liked me or whatever, but anyways - he called me here at work (we work in the same room) and he was like "Tony, it's Curtis, don't let your boss know you're talkin to me" and tryin to be all secret and whatever LoL.

So they've been married like 20 or 25 years (can't remember and didn't want to ask for fear of givin it away to his wife!) and it's their anniversary next Monday, and he wants me to talk to both our boss (the professor) and make sure it's okay for her to have the day off, without her knowing. Then she's going to come to work like normal, and he's gonna come up and get her and has something planned for their anniversary!

How sweet is that!

I'll have to wait 'til after it happens to find out what they are gonna do... but just thought there are some people out there that might benefit from hearing this. ^_^

Awww that's so cute.

Tone Guest
    He's always doin the nicest, sweetest things for her.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    He's always doin the nicest, sweetest things for her.
    "Whatta man Whatta man Whatta man ........what a mighty good man......yes he is"
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

yea.. i miss those sweet sweet days...
    "Ogres are like onions."

I bet he is trying to make up for something...

j/k

his secret affair with bunny under the bed.
    "Ogres are like onions."

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    K so my ex g/f's mom got me my job here at the University right. Her husband called, and he's always really liked me or whatever, but anyways - he called me here at work (we work in the same room) and he was like "Tony, it's Curtis, don't let your boss know you're talkin to me" and tryin to be all secret and whatever LoL.

So they've been married like 20 or 25 years (can't remember and didn't want to ask for fear of givin it away to his wife!) and it's their anniversary next Monday, and he wants me to talk to both our boss (the professor) and make sure it's okay for her to have the day off, without her knowing. Then she's going to come to work like normal, and he's gonna come up and get her and has something planned for their anniversary!

How sweet is that!

I'll have to wait 'til after it happens to find out what they are gonna do... but just thought there are some people out there that might benefit from hearing this. ^_^
    I'm no Player, I'm no Ladies man, and I'm certainly not Smooth.

But your ex g/f's dad 'is' Smooth!

I just have to say one thing, WOW! I mean, I would never have thought of something like that! These days, 20+ years of marriage is not seen to often, and it's a great story, Tone!

I'm not on that level yet, but maybe one day, when I meet someone I love, the small things in life, will mean SO MUCH!

We Live For These Days To Come! (WLFTDTC).

that's really sweet. you have to tell us what they're doing.

Tone Guest
    He came and picked her up this morning. ^_^

She was so happy/suprised... hehe

He told me it's their 23rd anniversary, she says 24th.. LoL

lol awww, still over 20 years and they are still married and love each other, right? It can happen

Tone Guest
    Yeah, they are such an awesome couple... like I said, he's always doing the sweetest things for her.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    awwww.... how sweet! I'm sure the look on her face was priceless. I think it's adorable seeing people that have been together that long still very much in love.

*sniffle* sniffle* How cute!!!!!

Tone Guest
    LoL yeah it really is.

He walked up and just stood half in the doorway... took her a bit before she noticed him but she was just like "What are you doin here??" And he had this grin on his face and was like "C'mon, let's go." And she was like "I can't just leave!" and he just starts noddin and is like "Come on, let's get out of here" and she was like "I need to talk to Mike!" and he was like "Don't worry, we already talked to him" and she just got so happy... ^_^

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    aww, doesn't it make you feel good knowing you helped make her day!!!! That's awesome, the element of surprise always works!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast