+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My Crush and Valentines

My Crush and Valentines

Hey! I've had a crush on a beautiful b**** for a year (I'm still at school) and I want to give her a valentine without her knowing immediately and without my parents knowing. Is there a way of doing this? I want to convince her to love me, but I don't know how.

I have a friend, who normally annoys her, and she doesn't like it. Then, he found out my crush, hasn't told her, and I really want her to turn to me.

I'm a brown kid and she's a white... I guess she [I]may[I] judge but I dunno. Also, I'm a kinda geek in all of our classes by nature and I just want her to love me?

Pls help w/ valentine and to make her love me.

Thanks ;-)

Don't tell her she's a beautiful b!tch, and don't assume she is racist. How about talking to her and asking her out on a date?
    "Caring is not an advantage."

does she even like you? you can leave anonymous valentines and do a treasure hunt with last one revealing who you are. put in them things that she like and this will show you are interested in her and not her you know what.

I'm not sure how to ask her out... I would be scared, and it is possible she is already going out with someone, which I don't know. And even worse, I DON'T want to get rejected.

Pls give me advice on these anonymous valentines, I'm not sure how to make one and how to get it to her without anyone noticing it's me.

You are too young for love
    Aim for some sex and kissing for a while
    If you are lucky you two will last through the phase of having a crush and develop real love, but i think that's too big an aim

You don't even know her yet
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.