+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Friendzone! Is there a way out ?

Friendzone! Is there a way out ?

I am 20 . First year in college. She is 20 , first year in college aswell. We rent nearby apartments and we instantly starting hanging out with each other. At first it was really romantic , we had great talks , we even held hangs and everythign was perfect , so i was really confident about confessing my feelings. So i did , but for bad luck she started saying things like she is not ready , she is hurt from previous relationships etc. So i was patient and 1 week later when it happened to discuss that again she told me that she has a boyfriend that she loves , back in her hometown, and that she is sorry that didn't tell me earlier. She made clear that she didn't reject me which kept me confident. After that we decided to stay friends and we started hanging out a lot, discussing various things. I have told her lot of things about me (like i never had a girlfriend before ) and she has told me that her boyfriend is her first. In one of those conservations she told me that i wasn't her type which made me sad cause it made no sense with what she had said in the past. Anyway after around 5 months we are like best friends. We hang out a lot , we sleep to each others house , watching movies etc. The problem is that i love our friendship but i also have feelings for her and i can't look at another woman. Most of the times it feels liek we are in relationship with no sex , we argue like couple , hanging like a couple and discussing various things. Also sometimes it seems like she doesn't respect that much and pressures me to do things that i dont like for no reason. In addition when people think we are couple she is mad afterwards and she is saying things like < if my boyfriend heared that he would have beat you up > which makes me sad. I know that she loves me ( as friend at least ) and she knows that i love her aswell. Its really depressing as the time goes on and i am getting pressured a lot but i also dont wanna lose my only real friend and the girl that i love. What shall i do?

You are only 20. Im sure theres way out of friendzone cause girls change their mind every minute at that age. Have you tried escalate sexually? You have to. Maybe do romantic things too. Think your mistake was confesing feelings. It would be okay after many times of sex but with confesing feeling before everything started you gave relationship a label that she is afraid off.

Think you just have to sneak your way in between her legs. Relationship should be easy after sex. What helps bed the girl is getting married. Not for real but in a funny way. Like google simplepickup and watch their youtube vid about puckung up girls with marriage.

Think that its really possible to get out of friendzone in your case. You just need someone smarter to guide you. There are few guys with the knowledge you need. Maybe you can watch Ruchard Laruina vids on youtube on gow ti get out of friendzone. He seems to know these things.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

[MENTION=42177]pcmaster[/MENTION] has given you terrible, terrible advice. Do not escalate to sex with someone who has clearly expressed she does not have romantic or sexual feelings for you. OP, she only sees you as a friend. She isn't interested in dating you and you need to accept that at this point. You've told her how you feel and she can't reciprocate those same feelings, and it's not her fault she doesn't feel them, that's just how it is. You can't force a relationship. If you value your friendship as much as you say you do, you will respect what she has said, and you will respect the boundaries of your friendship that have been established. If she is an important person in your life, you can love her in a platonic way and be there for her as a friend, but unless she tells you she has feelings for you, it's unlikely to change.

If you can't get past your feelings for her, maybe take some time apart from the friendship to cleanse your mind about how you feel. There are plenty of other women out there who would be lucky to date you, and you're missing out on all of those options by keeping yourself stuck on this one woman. Take some time to think about it, but consider the fact that you aren't being a good friend if you constantly have romantic feelings for her that you cannot put aside. It's in your best interest to quell those feelings, and either suck it up and be her friend, or stop torturing yourself and move on so you can get over your feelings. Crushes do fade over time, so I am sure this one will too.
    "Caring is not an advantage."

She have no feelings because there wasnt kissing and such things that couples do. Dont ask before kissing a girl. Just do it. Be confident.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Touch and kinesthetic escalation
    Flirting with the body as well as pushing her away sometimes
    Having intention
    Being sure about that intention

Those are ways out of the friendzone

Friendzone means you have connection maybe even some attraction but ZERO seduction

Seduce the woman