+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's wrong with him?

I personally would just absolutely state and make it clear that if he wants to hang out with me on ANY occasion any more he will have to
    a) no excuses
    b) send date and time
    c) KEEP that date and time
    d) be available to contact - as in: make sure his phone is ok and loud.

and if he couldnt do that for me, then I would take it as a sign that he is either uninterested or cannot commit even to a time and place to meet. Neither of which i would personally bother with.

I have a clear rule about flaking: once - mistake
    twice - setting rules
    thrice - im gone, or only if i was very interested - or shed make it up to me VERY nicely then thered be a fourth time

i would not deal with anything else.

But that is just me personally.

Quote Originally Posted by MartinOhm View Post
    Well if you wish to go on with a "booty" relationship then fine; but it seems his working schedule even clashes with that. If you aim at a serious relationship I suggest to look for someone else,
    i also second this regarding that it depends on what "relationship" you want out of that guy.
    Last edited by Hooo!; 27-02-17 at 04:26 PM.
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.

Yeah, I would agree with that approach. At this point, sure, MAYBE he does have legit excuses for being so flaky..... but it doesn't change the fact that it is frustrating. It doesn't change the fact that if he has any intention of pursuing a serious relationship with you, he needs to show he is actually putting effort to just that.

So, heck, there really need be no hard feelings here. He just doesn't have the time to commit to a relationship the same as you would want. Just assume he meant no ill will (and maybe he truly did have the best of intentions) but that you just aren't the right match. It may be different if you were okay with that kind of arrangement, but it sounds like you want somebody who can at least put in a little effort into being more serious. Nothing wrong with that at all.

Good luck!

it sounds like you've already made up your mind so just do what you've already decided to do then.
    only ask for help if you truly are asking for help.

Guys I tried not to talk to him for a few days and he actually didn't respond my last message to him as well. Yet, I mean right now I am down to a booty call coz I am not looking for serious relationship. If I happen to find one who is suitable for that, I would also love to be in it. In this case, should I find him? I don't wanna look like I am so desperate in having fun with him. It's just I feel more comfortable to have a booty call with him. He already ignored my message. Is it a bad idea to still wanna be in touch with him?

Quote Originally Posted by MartinOhm View Post
    The way I see it, if you 2 want to keep in contact; it should be only as friends. But my strong suggestion is to leave that man! For me it is a strong indicator that he loves to get drunk. Not sure if this is something you see as a quality on him and men but trust me, alcohol abuse is never good no matter how the media tries to glamorize it.
    Nice point of view. Interesting. Really drinking does no good for relationships. Maybe if both do drink its alright but in this case looks like girl will be more invested cause she dont reboot her emotions with alcohol and stays interested all the time, unlike the guy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by whlam66 View Post
    Guys I tried not to talk to him for a few days and he actually didn't respond my last message to him as well. Yet, I mean right now I am down to a booty call coz I am not looking for serious relationship. If I happen to find one who is suitable for that, I would also love to be in it. In this case, should I find him? I don't wanna look like I am so desperate in having fun with him. It's just I feel more comfortable to have a booty call with him. He already ignored my message. Is it a bad idea to still wanna be in touch with him?
    No wonder China is so populated. Really people are doing it like a rabbits.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    No wonder China is so populated. Really people are doing it like a rabbits.
    theres just people who realize that having just some fun is a good thing.

however id advise any guy FOR a booty call
    and any girl against it.

Women get attatched to men in having sex with them. (not all but many)
    And they will suffer if they finally want more out of the "relationship" then just sex
    and the man usually is not willing to.

Its your decision, because its your risk.
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12