+ Follow This Topic

Thread: falling for my boyfriend's best friend

falling for my boyfriend's best friend

I'm starting to develop feelings for my boyfriend's best friend... I'm attracted to him in every way , everything that he is and well... he is actually really handsome. All I can think is him , I can't even make love to my boyfriend anymore because all I think is that is not him that I want to make love to. And honestly I think he feels attracted to me as well. The way he looks at me and how he always try to be close to me, he is very caring and nice to me... I don't even know what to do about it, and I can't really tell anyone because I'm ashame of it...

what do you want?

threesome?
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.

wow... you really took this the wrong way...

Quote Originally Posted by xlilac View Post
    wow... you really took this the wrong way...
    i rather was sugesting that you may....
    butt jokes aside...

i dont get what you want. I really dont.
    Either you want to break up with your boyfriend
    cheat on him
    have a threesome
    open relationship
    or stay where you are

The options are pretty clear. Maybe i have missed an option or two

but the basic question remains the same:
    what do you want?
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.

You need to figure out what the problems are in your current relationship before you consider any actions toward his friend. Think of the mess it would create if you tried to make a move on your boyfriend's best friend. Even if you break up with your BF, chances are slim that a relationship would work out with the friend, but it can happen. Sort out your feelings and thoughts about your current relationship before you make any sort of moves toward another person.
    "Caring is not an advantage."