+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confused, hurt, and lost, please help me.

Confused, hurt, and lost, please help me.

Alright, so I've been searching through the threads and found similar issues as mine but some things didn't answer the questions I have, so please, if anyone can help me out on this, and please be gentle because I'm pretty sure, by the way I feel, I'm being played and heading for heart break central.

I've been messaging, using skype but voice only(my choice), and emailing with this guy for a few weeks now. I was on this forum answering all these questions but not being really serious, just posting funny stuff, and he said he noticed me by my posts because I was funny and light hearted and he was intrigued by me, so he caught me in the chat room chatting with others about everyday things, he gave me his email, so I emailed him.
    We were using an instant messaging app and we ended up messaging for 3 hours or so. We got to know each other and there are personal things he confided in me about, which I was in a similar situation as him so I knew exactly how he felt. The next night we messaged for over 2 hours, then we started emailing throughout the day, then it turned into regular morning Skypes.

But there are things that are bothering me and here's where it get interesting. We've sent some pictures back and forth, and his calls became very sexual, which I didn't mind at all, then the really heavy conversations started. He'd ask me thing like, would you ever consider moving out of your country, if we were to be together, would you be with me forever, and would I ever consider having another child. Then he said he loved me and explained why in great detail, it really made my head spin, but I didn't say it ba

What exactly makes you hurt (like wtf??) when you should be happy?
    what do you want?

also i think this guy is overreacting. he doesnt even know you in person...
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.

It's looks like some of my post didn't make it up there. There was a whole other paragraph. I'll have to fix that so you can get the rest of the story...lol.
    I don't think you're insulting or bashing me, I just seen some posts to people saying some very rude things to them and I didn't want that.
    Thank you for posting, I will have to fix that post to you'll understand why I'm hurting

- - - Updated - - -

okay so I just tried posting the rest of the story and it said to sign in and nothing happened and I really don't want to re-type everything out. It said it was auto saved, can I get it back through where ever it's saved to?

probably not, but since you want help id say its probably worth the little effort on your part?
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.