+ Follow This Topic

Thread: A question to females, was i jumping to conclusions?

A question to females, was i jumping to conclusions?

Dear females, please tell me if i'm insane or the girl is insane in the following scenario.
    I met this girl in a dating site, we talked a lot in skype, she told me she 'liked'' me and had the urge to kiss me, we talked about bdsm and send she send me pictures of herself in a swimsuit, we talked in video chat, she was smiling and laughing all the time and i thought i had a good thing going, so a week went by and cause i didn't want to get friend zoned by just delaying asking her if she liked me by a month...so i decided to tell her that i liked her and wanted to be my girlfriend, as straightforwardly as i could, she told me she didn't knew that i had this feelings for her and told me she needed to go to sleep and think it over, so i said fine and waited anxiously for her answer the next day......she didn't respond. So i said if everything was okay...no answer...then the following day i said, did i make things awkward? i did didn't i? i would appreciate a reply, even if it is a turn down.
    She told me she had a boyfriend and didn't want me to bother her.
    In that moment i was confused, cause a week ago when i asked she told me she didn't have a boyfriend and she said, yea but i have one now, i went on a date with him yesterday actually...
    now i don't know if she was lying to just hurt me or telling me the truth and she was just stringing me along , but i went along and believed she told the truth, so i said..well here's some pictures of the conversation and you tell me who you believe it's on the right: https://gyazo.com/dfcdb74103e3590d0a1c5096a3a0ac93
    https://gyazo.com/19dc9179a243896c9d971be088e0ec4e
    https://gyazo.com/718ce4504a9cce02624e5a85a62aa468

and after that she unfriended and block me, so my question is, am i insane or retarded for jumping into conclusions?! is she the crazy one here, i honestly don't know anymore, i would like a reply.

Sounds like she was lying to either you or the Bf? she now claims to have and either 1 she was trying to play you, or 2 he found stuff she typed to you and warned her to cool it with you. I don't click on unknown links so I haven't read your linked convos, sorry...perhaps another on here will click and see what was written between you both. I'd also block her and chock it up to you happening upon a internet liar.

first of all: you dont EVER put conversations up. never ever. Its part of being a gentleman.

My impression of the girl is that she just wanted the D
    and obviously you were to thickheaded to notice. Then you get emotional and ask her to be your girlfriend?
    If a girl tells you she wants to kiss you
    then you just shut up and do it.

The hints dont get any bigger.

If a beautiful girl was taking you to her home and undressing and telling you to **** her - what would you do:
    a) shut up and do it
    b) ask her to be your girlfriend first
    c) tell her "i love you" (and mean it)

"she send me hot pictures and then a month of skyping went by. Then i asked her to be my girlfriend, because i didnt want to get friendzoned"
    really dude....
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.