+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I need your help

I need your help

So about 3 months ago i started talking with this girl.
    She had a bf but was treated like trash.
    After they broke up we started dating and everything was awesome for 2 months.
    Now she left me and its back with her ex. how can i win her back?
    She is still kissing me sometimes and it looks like She does not love that guy anymore.

Ps: sorry for bad english

what makes you even want her back?

and i guesst you give her what she is missing from you.
    for example the good sex and the domination she has gotten from him and possibly not from you.

do you know any reasons for her going back to her ex?
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooo! View Post
    what makes you even want her back?

and i guesst you give her what she is missing from you.
    for example the good sex and the domination she has gotten from him and possibly not from you.

do you know any reasons for her going back to her ex?
    Thanks for your time
    Her ex was supposed to move in another city but now he came back.He is also saying that he loves this girl very much and all that happened before was just a misunderstanting.
    What i like about this girl? Well i think we had a great connection and we both loved one another until that guy appeared..

Look, it seems she doesn´t seem to take relationships seriously. You may have feelings for her but if she does not give them back then it is best for you to stay away from that girl.

She does have feelings for me. I know that.
    Should i be more manly or what?

You were a rebound. She's back with her ex. There's likely nothing you can do to get her back and you are probably better off not to try.
    "Caring is not an advantage."

run away... you will not be a priorty to her over her ex-.
    you are "filler" for her... sorry to say.

run away from her and find a higher quality person.

Maybe you are right.. Thanks for the support

I'd like to say I could have a more optimistic view, but I agree fully with the general consensus you are getting here. I know that wasn't necessarily the opinion you were hoping to hear, but it is just that situations like this happen a lot, and they almost always end the same. That isn't saying that it definitely wouldn't work out for you, it's just most cases like this don't end well.

Sometimes break ups don't take. It's possible she had every intention of it being permanent and had every intention of being serious about you..... and then just found later that she wasn't over her ex after all. It is entirely possible she had the best of intentions..... but that doesn't change the fact that you are not somebody's consolation prize, or just one of their options. You should not just be forced to wait around for somebody hoping they ultimately choose you.

So, in this instance, best for you to just wish her well and move on. If her break up becomes permanent and she comes back looking for you again, maybe you can reconsider then. For now, though, I agree with the others. Whether she intended it or not, you were just a rebound. You deserve better than that.