+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My girlfriend non virginity bother me, what the hell is happening ?

My girlfriend non virginity bother me, what the hell is happening ?

I’m with my girlfriend since almost 3 years and none of us were virgins when we get together. For me non virginity is not a problem at all, but since 1 week the idea of someone other than me inside her started to pop up in my head.I love her from all my heart and I really don’t know what’s happening. Any advices on what is going on ?

hmm maybe you care about her too much? because you may think about someone had sex with her before.

There's nothing you can do about it, so I suggest you get over it. Stop thinking about it. You're not a virgin either, so it really doesn't matter.
    "Caring is not an advantage."

id guess at overly visualizing things and then get turned off by it?

if im correct: just stop visualizing?
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.

just make sure you are the best one, nothing more to do then that

Think sex therapist might help here.
    I remember our teacher said when she was working as a sex therapist that once elder couple came to them - like 80 years old. And they were eating lunch and all of sudden guy took spoon and hit his wife with it in head. Wife couldnt understand whats the deal. It appears the old man remember when he got married to her she was not a virgin and he couldn't figure out with who she lost her virginity and was thinking about it all his life and remembered it at lunch table.

So better start to work on this issuse now before you hit her with a spoon in forehead.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

her past is none of your business.
    also you're being a hypocrite as you wren't a virgin either...
    this issues is solely with you, not her.

Dwelling on something like that will kill your relationship so get over it very quickly. She did nothing wrong and was before you and you also had previous partners. Move past it.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

You had no problem with it before, but suddenly now it is bothering you. So, I could be wrong, but I would venture to guess this is probably motivated by something else. If that is the case, it may help you to ponder what. Because, if this is bothering you, I get that isn't something you can just voluntarily stop. I'm sure if you could you wouldn't be here asking this. But, I agree with the rest of the folks responding here. You cannot hold somebody's past against them.... and especially not when your own past is no different.

So, you DO need to get over it and move on..... but the how is the question. Unfortunately, that answer is sort of up to you. Are there other reasons behind this sudden concern? If so, perhaps dealing with THOSE instead would be the trick. If it really is 100% just this bothering you for some reason even though it didn't before, then I guess just focus on making her as happy and satisfied in that department as you can. Make an effort to be the best she's had, so it doesn't really even matter who she has or has not experienced in the past.