+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What's going on? He's just stopped flirting back? Best move forward? Any advice?

What's going on? He's just stopped flirting back? Best move forward? Any advice?

I've met this guy halfway through January and we've been on two dates. We agreed no relationship yet, we would see how it goes. We have slept together and he used to love getting snaps off me. (He thought my thigh tattoo was really hot apparently) haha! But lately he hasn't really been responding back to my flirty messages in a flirty way too and I've stopped sending snaps because he doesn't send any back or comment on them. I don't really know if he's trying to be respectful or is just really bad at text flirting. At the start, he was really into the odd suggestive message but now, nothing. Has the initial excitement just worn off or what can I do to get some sort of response out of him? He does always reply but seems to shy away from the flirts so I dunno what to think?

ask him?
    at least 10 characters
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.

I do want to but I have no idea how to word it

ahaha i got mislead by your post

the real question is:
    what do you want?
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.