+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Relationship Red Flag Stories... share them here?

When a person never invites you to where they live, you always meet out or at your place. RED FLAG.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Quote Originally Posted by lovebroken View Post
    When a person never invites you to where they live, you always meet out or at your place. RED FLAG.
    Probably that person have wife and 10 kids then lol.

For me red flag is when girl never invites you out but always wants to meet at her place.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by TheEvilJester View Post
    Absolutely agreed. There is caring honesty and then there is sugar-coating things. Sugar-coating things is not good either. Nor is sugar-coating them simply by avoiding the times when honesty may not be the most pleasant. I do think brutal honesty CAN have its time and place. Sometimes a certain person may just otherwise not listen/get the picture. However, as a general rule of thumb, I am not a fan of "brutally honest" people. Because, the truth is, many times they aren't "brutally honest..." they are just an a-hole and think they can use that as an excuse.

I don't mind people who are/can be brutally honest..... WHEN it is appropriate.
    i think we basically mean the same thing.
    i think it best if you are honest anywhere everywhere.
    That doesnt mean you have to insult someone and it doesnt mean you cant look out for your wording. It also doesnt mean you must tell it exactly as your inner voice says it. Its important that you are still respectfull and caring. But honesty MUST go first.
    its no use being caring and respectfull without full honesty.
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.

So this girl works too much. Its a red flag. No much time for romantic just us two time.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Bumping my thread back up to avoid any locks. Will post properly in it over this weekend when I submit my movie review though.

Red flag when someone tells you they cannot do something for whatever reason & are definite as a never can do it & first opportunity they get to actual do it, they do it. Don't trust them.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Talking bad on ex's without you asking. Constant badmouthing is always a red flag about them, not their ex's.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Agreed. It is one thing to talk bad about your ex here and there, and especially if actually asked. If your ex was a bad person/was bad to you, you should certainly be allowed to talk about it. However, when somebody feels the need to do so constantly, I agree with you that it makes it seem more like the person complaining may actually be the one who had the problem and not their ex. Hell, even if their ex truly WAS as terrible as they say.... it is still a red flag that maybe they are somebody incapable of letting go of grudges and moving on. That, or somebody who is just always negative.

Me personally, these days about the only time I ever talk about or even think about my ex is on this message board if and when it seems like my own experience is relevant to a particular topic. I don't feel like you NEVER should because I think avoiding it can be just as bad. I think it is very healthy to remind yourself now and then about why things didn't work in a particular relationship so you don't just repeat the same mistakes. But, agreed.... dwelling on it constantly is NOT good.

Bumpies for dollhouse.

How and where they include you in their phone. Under a pet name, under friend, more or less important contact etcs.

Thanks all for sharing and bumping my thread as well.

For my ex one that brought me here.... he didn't place me in his important contacts, family etc... I got put under friends and only my initials. HMMMMMMMMM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123