+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I don't If I really (or should) like her

I don't If I really (or should) like her

This year I went into bachellor and I was pretty bad at french (and some others lessons), so I started going to some French lesons.

Welp, the ordeal is the following. I do get along pretty well with my teacher (I'm male) we makes jokes, talk about a lot of things, and I learned french of course
    She's a bit otaku and that kinda stuff (manga, anime, etc)

I remember one time that I was in her room learning french (redudancy lol) and her mum entered the room to ask for something and she grasped my cheek, looked to her and said:"I didn't wanted to interrumpt", and she felt a bot akward, even turned a bit red and I also felt a bit weird

But I don't know If I really like2 her. I'm 17 and she's too old (23) and I don't even think she likes me

what do you want?
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.

23 is not too old. I remember when I was 17 there was this 23 year old girl that was real pretty. Kinda liked her back then. Now when Im 28 I think I should have dated her since shes a lot more experienced and could have teached me a lot about sex.
    At your age you are uncertain and not really going after what you want. Also problem is that you have too much options available so you cant really concentrate on one.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    23 is not too old. I remember when I was 17 there was this 23 year old girl that was real pretty. Kinda liked her back then. Now when Im 28 I think I should have dated her since shes a lot more experienced and could have teached me a lot about sex.
    At your age you are uncertain and not really going after what you want. Also problem is that you have too much options available so you cant really concentrate on one.
    Yeah but she's my teacher and I'm scared of putting her in awkard position. I don't what to do men

Well you dont have to think about her.Think about yourself. Have to be selfish when it comes to these things otherwise you will never be happy but will live for someone else cause you dont put yourself first.
    If shes a teacher then they are trained not to fall in love with students. If she happens to be colder or ignoring you then its the training kicking in.

Anyway when I was 17 I had this 21 year old teacher she was teaching us computers and also worked in computer shop where my best friend used to go and talk with her for hours. Once I went with him and teacher was very friendly asking me questions. She asked how old I am and I said 17 and she said shes 21 and dont see difference its like same age to her.

So maybe your teacher didnt felt age gap too and became unproffesional for a moment.Not saying you have to try anything with her but you sure can be friendly and have a good friendly chats or interactions sometimes. Just be social.

Remember when we were 16 my classmate went to our class teacher - she was 50 and he said - Teacher I saw a dream where I kissed you. And I said like - Dont think but do ! And classmate tried to kiss our teacher but she went red and started to hide but he kissed her anyway.Sure she wasnt trained as a teacher but she had a magisters degree in subject she was teaching.

So yeah man believe girls care less about age than we guys do. Its more about sympathy. When they like you they wont care what age you are.

what do you want?
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooo! View Post
    what do you want?
    Hes 17 so what a 17 year old might want? For sure he wants his dick to be sucked.

i know that.
    but he obviously doesnt. or at least he doesnt dare to commit it to us (and maybe himself)
    he thinks for some reason that what he (subconciously) wants is bad and unethical
    and thats stupid.
    However if i want him to change that it is no use typing it like this.
    He will read - conciously understand - and then have cognitive dissonance about it.
    it is not how I work.

therefore he must answer that himself.