+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Well, there's this girl...0

Well, there's this girl...0

So hello everyone,
    There's this girl in school and she's 1 year younger than me. I really like her but i don't know how to make that clear. I'm pretty sure she knows who i am because my sister and her's are really good friends. I'm not really sure how i should get contact with her because i can't really go up to her and talk because she's always surrounded by friends and so am i and it would be a little weird you know. I'm also not really in to meeting new people with facebook messages so i'd like to stay away from that. At the moment i was just looking to wait until she goes to party's and stuff but i can't really seem to wait...
    If anyone can help me, please let me know
    Thanks!

Well man if you cant go and talk to her while theres other people around her then FB is only way.

However there is a way how you can transform yourself to stop caring what other people things and stop being afraif of failure in order to go and talk to her. But it would take 100 times more work than messaging.

It have something to do with your ego and your assumption of who you are. Also fear of rejection is in your way so that should be worked on too.

Basicaly this video should give you idea what Im talking about. -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phxc3wMHMK4

However if your sis knows her sis then you could get introduced by her sister. That would give big boost, cause it helps a lot when you have common friends or she have friends that knows you. It could open you door.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

depends on if you have balls or no
    if you go straight up to her and tell her you think shes cute and you wanted her to do ... whatever you kids do when you have free time together ... *grab a coffee or go to the mall or whatever as long it aint restaurant or the movies...* with you and if she wanted to come
    you could also do a small party at your place and invite her.
    If you do that in front of her friends with no shame and a bick dig then they will probably talk about you in some way. If you stay cool with things however and just be natural about it you will be cool.
    Depends on how you do it. Thats why i said you need some balls.

if you dont wanna do that your options are social networks basically.
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.

Well FB is not the only way if you are shy. Before internet age people would rely on their friends. If someone who girl knows indroduces you to her then it gives big credit for you in girls eyes because you are not total stranger.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

So i watched the whole video pcmaster and i really think its a nice idea to not feel judged by other people, however there's a difference between getting judged by people you dont know and people you see every day. It did make me realise i just need to go ahead and talk but im still looking gor that right moment. I dont have like a social anxiety or anything but it is kinda weird to go talk with people you dont know if you see them every day. But i'll assure you that if i find that right moment, i'll just do it.
    Thanks a lot btw