+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Missed THE chance...now I feel alone

Missed THE chance...now I feel alone

Hi. Thx for reading this. I my confused since some weeks. Actually it's about two girls...1 I meeting since some months and who is really great , although she optically perhaps not the stunner. But she has a good heart, thinks also about having family and we have good time. We really intimate together too.

We met some months ago.
    But why I m confused is because some girl who was in love with me some years ago ( who back then said I shall think about a relationship, she may be the love of my life)...but where I was "blind" and wanted to start (after a burnout, what I didn't communicate to her)....slowly...first friendship and so on....she dint want that and then after some confused months the contact broke up ( I thought she didn't want it because she only wanted a relationship)
    It was sad but I tried to look elsewhere on a woman but left confused because of a lot of work and low social contacts I didn't met really one. The girl back then and I had such a really spherical connection...like we do know for years even we didn't.
    OK...she then had a boyfriend want I realized and some weeks ago wrote me she ll have a baby and has one now.
    This is great but also I feel like I missed the chance back then.
    I always wanted to have a family and she was a potential one. I wasn't ready or didn't see the potential then and so I lost her and the chance.
    So this all surrounds my thought now and influences bad the current relationship.
    I m like comparing the 2 girls ...that the one had more friends or nicer family or I could talk better to her and so on...
    It's not fair for the current girl and I hope I can fix this, but need advice how to go on and to forget the other girl ( who is mom nlw with another guy, and where I back then was too blind)
    Please ..any hints or even an prayer? Thx

so the girl you liked has a baby now with another man?
    and the other girl you like too is not pretty enough?
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.

This girl you liked has moved on and you can't? What now? Are you going to cry after her on what shloud have been, on what would maybe never even happen? Spend your life, dreams, thoughts on what should be? What a waste..it didn't happen, she is happy and so should be you..
    You like this other girl, why not give it a chance? So what if she is not the prettiest girl you've ever seen..if she is someone you can talk to, someone you can trust, someone who is going to be there for you, isn't that all that matters? Looks fade in time, I believe it is all in the connection two people have. Then all it takes is desire to be together and some work on both sides.