+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm So Sad Because I Am 21 And No Guys Seem Interested In Me/seem To Like Me.

I'm So Sad Because I Am 21 And No Guys Seem Interested In Me/seem To Like Me.

I am 21 and I have never had a bf, asked out, or dated. I just witnessed a girl right in front of me getting hit on and cold approached by men while I am never hit on by men. In fact, I've never had a guy come up to me and ask for my phone number but I have heard plenty of stories of girls who have had it happen to them out in public. Additionally I am never approached, cold or not.

I am 5'6 and weigh 125 lbs and I don't understand why guys just aren't interested in me. I don't think I am ugly but sometimes I start doubting my attractiveness. I don't go to bars or clubs. Once in a blue moon, an older guy might call me beautiful or a guy will check me out that that's all that happens-nothing further ever happens and this rarely even happens to me. I have tried to put myself out there sometimes by going to some events but I still never seem to attract men. I am getting really sad because I want to find love but absolutely no guys seem interested in dating me. Any advice?

There's plenty of awesome guys who are a bit shy, or don't usually hit on girls. Forget about stereotypes, find a guy you like and ask him out. You'll be surprised, guys love it when a girl makes the first move.

I'm probably the shyest male person on the planet, and my previous girlfriends were the ones who approached me.

Quote Originally Posted by hirax View Post
    I am 21 and I have never had a bf, asked out, or dated. I just witnessed a girl right in front of me getting hit on and cold approached by men while I am never hit on by men. In fact, I've never had a guy come up to me and ask for my phone number but I have heard plenty of stories of girls who have had it happen to them out in public. Additionally I am never approached, cold or not.

I am 5'6 and weigh 125 lbs and I don't understand why guys just aren't interested in me. I don't think I am ugly but sometimes I start doubting my attractiveness. I don't go to bars or clubs. Once in a blue moon, an older guy might call me beautiful or a guy will check me out that that's all that happens-nothing further ever happens and this rarely even happens to me. I have tried to put myself out there sometimes by going to some events but I still never seem to attract men. I am getting really sad because I want to find love but absolutely no guys seem interested in dating me. Any advice?

Yea, I bet you are cuter than you think and and are just not looking in the right places. Definitely look into the online dating sites if you haven't already as that is where you are going to find us more laid back personality type guys and less jerkish guys.

Just out of curiosity, what state do you live in?
    Last edited by CleanCut; 26-03-17 at 03:27 PM.
    Life is shorter than you think, so never hold anything back!

At 21 never been approached by a guy. At this age you should be getting most attention from guys.

Good idea about dating sites. Lot of guys would hit you up. But just wanted to warn that a lot will want sex or dont know how to write interesting. Also some dates would suck.
    Just keep it safe and dont do anything you dont want to.

Anyway since guys have failed to hit you up its time to stop waiting and do something about it.

BTW do you have a cat?
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    At 21 never been approached by a guy. At this age you should be getting most attention from guys.

Good idea about dating sites. Lot of guys would hit you up. But just wanted to warn that a lot will want sex or dont know how to write interesting. Also some dates would suck.
    Just keep it safe and dont do anything you dont want to.

Anyway since guys have failed to hit you up its time to stop waiting and do something about it.

BTW do you have a cat?
    lol thanks for making me feel bad...........

Does this mean I am probably just an ugly girl since guys just don't approach me?
    Last edited by hirax; 26-03-17 at 03:29 PM.

lol thanks for making me feel bad...........

Does this mean I am probably just an ugly girl since guys just don't approach me?

He wasn't intending to insult you, he just mean't that online dating can be tough at first and that you should put yourself out there more.

Again, my question; what state in the US do you live?

Really Its not your fault that you never been approached. I seen a cute girl who were older than you and never been approached too. So dont blame yourself, blame guys.
    You at 21 dont yet have sense of who you are and dont know your self worth. You want validation from guys to feel beautiful and worth something. Your confidence and knowing who you are are just shaping. Once you get positive experiences with guys you will feel much better and secure about yourself. And trust will be regained.

Do you have a cat?

Ask your friends. You don't seem stupid. Maybe you are very ugly but I doubt that too. However no Foto so can't be sure.

Sometimes there are other things. Bad hygiene or breath. Strange voice. Strange movements or body language

[MENTION=69470]CleanCut[/MENTION] is male and has the same problem he's even from the us. You guys could hit each other up and talk a little and then tell each other what is strange about yourselves ?

Try tinder or some other dating site?

Quote Originally Posted by Hooo! View Post
    [MENTION=69470]CleanCut[/MENTION] is male and has the same problem he's even from the us. You guys could hit each other up and talk a little and then tell each other what is strange about yourselves ?
    Not sure what led you to say that Hooo! as I didn't have any problems dating prior to my recent unfortunate life/appearance changes, but I would be interested as to what state of the country [MENTION=85362]hirax[/MENTION] is in, then maybe we could chat if our locations were nearby.
    Last edited by CleanCut; 27-03-17 at 05:58 AM.

Im sorry. I didn't want it to come of wrong.
    I was more thinking along the lines of you both not being sure when and how you will find love in your lifes

I also am of the oppinion that love can't be found. Love can be given, shared, made and recieved
    Usually it requires you to love first tho
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.

Quote Originally Posted by CleanCut View Post
    Yea, I bet you are cuter than you think and and are just not looking in the right places. Definitely look into the online dating sites if you haven't already as that is where you are going to find us more laid back personality type guys and less jerkish guys.

Just out of curiosity, what state do you live in?
    I live in Virginia.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hooo! View Post
    Ask your friends. You don't seem stupid. Maybe you are very ugly but I doubt that too. However no Foto so can't be sure.

Sometimes there are other things. Bad hygiene or breath. Strange voice. Strange movements or body language

Try tinder or some other dating site?
    Yea even though I doubt my attractiveness at times, I refuse to believe that I am ugly. But like I said, I don't know why I am having some trouble.

I live in Virginia.

Yea even though I doubt my attractiveness at times, I refuse to believe that I am ugly. But like I said, I don't know why I am having some trouble.
    Bummer, I live about 2000 miles away from you. I was hoping you were in the same state since you sound like the kind of girl I like to date. Don't get discouraged though, keep trying and you will soon start having some great memorable experiences.

As for the dating sites, my favorite and one I've been most successful on is Match.com, it is a paid site, but quite a bit cheaper than most and well worth the money. I bet you can find the kind of guy you want on there.

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by CleanCut View Post
    Bummer, I live about 2000 miles away from you. I was hoping you were in the same state since you sound like the kind of girl I like to date. Don't get discouraged though, keep trying and you will soon start having some great memorable experiences.

As for the dating sites, my favorite and one I've been most successful on is Match.com, it is a paid site, but quite a bit cheaper than most and well worth the money. I bet you can find the kind of guy you want on there.

Good luck!
    Good luck to you too and I hope and pray we both find true love!

WTH girl, you responded to all the germans and americans but didnt reposnded to me.

Quote Originally Posted by aya91 View Post
    There's plenty of awesome guys who are a bit shy, or don't usually hit on girls. Forget about stereotypes, find a guy you like and ask him out. You'll be surprised, guys love it when a girl makes the first move.

I'm probably the shyest male person on the planet, and my previous girlfriends were the ones who approached me.
    You just nailed it. I'm likewise shy and I appreciate when ladies make the first move

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast