+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She rejected me after it went good, I stopped talking with her and now she texts me

She rejected me after it went good, I stopped talking with her and now she texts me

Hello there, at first sorry for my english since I‘m not native speaker and writing isn‘t my favourite thing, also sorry for writing so long story, but I tried to put 6 months to as shortest text as possible.

So I met this 15 years old girl on school trip where I went to help teachers since I‘m 17 and they needed help to handle so many people. We were talking for sometime but we kinda forgot about each other when we came back. Month later, I saw her with my classmate in front of her house, she was waving at me, so I came to them. She invited us home and it began… she got really touchy around me, she was touching my leg, arm, playing with my hair, but I didn‘t really care at that moment, because I wasn‘t looking for relationship and I thought that my classmate is into her (he wasn‘t, I talked about it with him)
    Well… months passed, everyone was saying me that I should try it with her and I gave it a try. We ended up hugging, holding hands, hugging in bed while watching movie and so on,… Everyone thought that we‘re already dating, she didn‘t mind when someone said something about how cute we are together. When someone talked about me in front of her she got red and started smiling, we had strong eye contact while we were talking and we just had a lot of physical contact, everything was going fine.
    Three weeks ago I was with her on ball, she looked beautiful. Later I accompanied her home, I was holding her around hip, then we were holding hands. After that I said to myslef that I have to tell her how I feel about this and that it‘s probably time to make our relationship kinda… offical. So next day when I saw her I told her. She said me that she‘s not sure if she wants something now and that she sees me just as a friend and isn‘t sure if she wants more.
    After that I stopped talking with her, she tried to contact me twice, but I told her that I‘m not interested in talking with her, because she had almost half a year to get her (excuse me) **** together and that she shouldn‘t act like that for so long if she doesn‘t want something more and that she had to know where this was heading.
    We weren‘t talking for two weeks and I kept hearing how she misses me, her best friend was persuading me to text her (this friend was on my side and had an argue about it with her, because she doesn‘t have any valid arguments to justify her behaviour or rejection). This week on Monday I met her walking towards me, she got red, started looking to the ground and started playing with her hair and she just said „Hi“ while still looking to the ground. I was thinking about it whole day and I decided to text her, she just answered and we weren‘t talking again. Next day she was in same class as me and I caught her like 10 times staring at me. Since then she‘s texting me first every day, she starts conversation with something we talked about in past.
    I wanted to move on, but I still have strong feelings for her and I‘m willing to give it another go (so please, don‘t say to move on, try to give me some advice from your experience or what would you do on my place). What do you think, does this mean something or why is she doing that?

Just hugging man? You should enjoy girl more, like kissing and making out.

I think you shouldn't have had told her about your feelings but instead make her feel that way by advancing sexually. As old saying goes - Dont change how she thinks but change how she feels. Girls decisions are affected by their emotions so be ready that young girls will change their mind every minute. If you dont change your mind and know that you want her at all times then you gona be successful.

In your place I wouldnt try to understand the girl or think about emotions or feelings but just date her in places where its possible to be intimate - perfectly in bed and just kiss her, make out and become close in that way. If she holds back or not up to for these things then I wouldnt wait for long - maybe few more dates and then dump her. If she dont want to meet then she have already dumped you.
    Too much other fish in the sea to waste time with one girl.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Just hugging man? You should enjoy girl more, like kissing and making out.
    Yeah, just this, we sent each other kisses in public but we never kissed each other, she's not really open to everyone, even her friend was surprised how she was acting around me and I don't wanted to push things fast because it's new for both of us. So do you think that there is still a chance to make it work?

I think there is chance. Just hang out again where you can be just two and start to kiss. LOL hope one of you know how to kiss cause it one have to learn from other.

Hugging is nice but kissing can bring you even closer and feel more comfortable with eachother. Perfectly would be watch a movie together and then kiss sometimes. These movie nights are great. Just a second movie date in bed could bring you to sex thats how easy it is connect like that.

This is good guide to kissing.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QF73CS9f4mw

Basicaly lick her lips with tongue and then suck on her lover lip and bite it sometimes. Sometimes faster sometimes slower.

Really dont complicate everything with feelings just enjoy eachother time and bodies.

If you go on dates in public places then hold hands and take selfies of both of you together.

- - - Updated - - -

So yeah I definetly think there is chance to make things work. Just start dating and kissing. Dont waste much time texting but ask her out or arrange meeting at your or her place(to watch movies together).
    If she dont want to meet then say something like - "As you wish," and leave it like that, dont contact her or look at her.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

if shes legal to you
    i dont see the problem?
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.