+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do you know if women are safe in these sexual situations?

How do you know if women are safe in these sexual situations?

Basically sometimes a woman I meet like in a night club while out with friends for example, will pretty much downright hit on me and sexually proposition me, right away. If I find the woman attractive, then I am usually turned on by this and would want some casual sex, once in a while.

However, the last woman who did this, who I was very attracted to, as soon as she gave me her address to come to, I got scared cause she lived in the rough, bad part of town. The 'ghetto' I guess we could call it.

So I turned her down, just in case, thinking well this woman is a complete stranger really, and I don't know her... I have done this before with women who lived in that part of town.

However, is there anything I can to do determine that a sexually interested stranger is safe, and likely not some possible sort of set up where they mean to harm me or use me for something else other than sex?

I mean when I am sought after sexually by a woman and she is interested in casual sex, I find that they are from that part of town around 60-70% of the time.

And this mean either two things:

1. People from that part of town might likely have an alternate agenda if it's 60-70%, all coming from the ghetto area...

2. They probably mean no harm at all and perhaps women (or men to), from the ghetto are just the type of culture to have a more sexually liberated lifestyle.

Now I don't mean to say one group of people is better than the other or anything like that. I'm not judging. I am just wondering what is safe, based on my own statistics of how I am approached by women and which ones want me that way.

What do you think?

You never really be sure when you meet a stranger. Its about what drives you more - risk to get stabbed to death and robbed or desire for sex.

You are pretty well optioned guy if you can turn down some girls cause people who get hit on a lot have to turn some down. As I understand you cant meet girls at your place since you are going to their place. Better would be go for girls than let them go for you. If girl wants you and are desperate then thats pretty good sign its not safe to go with her.
    These days everyone is having sex, hope you wont get in this trouble.
    If I didnt had place to bring girls and girl place wouldnt be an option too then in my town people are renting their flats for hours or days so thats option too. Cheaper than hotel.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Oh okay, the problem with renting a hotel or a flat, is that you almost always, have to book in advance, rather than being more spontaneous about it, at least where I live. As for going for the girls instead, I find that I often do better for the ones that come to me. I am much better at playing the seduceee, rather than the seducer I find, if that makes sense.

Well if you want low quality girls or drunk ones then it makes sense. But really good girls dont give themselves away. You have to go for them. I see you like one night stands. But it takes a skill to bed the hottest girl in a club. If you are not picky then I can see how you are okay with girls going after you.

I guess I just like it when girls come after me cause I feel that it shows they are attracted to me, and there is something about me they desire in order for them to do that.

Girls like that too lol. But this is dangerous as girls who are trouble are going the ones who go for guys. You might wake up without money and watch cause she put a sleeping powder in your drink.

So pretty much the women who are trouble are the ones who take the initiative more likely?

Yeah man. Especially if shes dragging you to her place and lives very near.

Must be nice to actually have women hitting in you; that's certainly never happened to me before. Anyways, there will always be some risk in that kind of situation so you just have to use best judgement.
    Life is shorter than you think, so never hold anything back!

[MENTION=69470]CleanCut[/MENTION] it is egoboost but generaly not the best girls are hitting on guys. From my experience they ate either crazy, drunk or wants to fck or are just very social and wants to talk get entertauned by guys company.
    Good woman are the one you have to go after. Man choose woman, thats the best way of things.
    Like Eminem said - How can there ever could be just us two. We just met and I ****'t you.

Quote Originally Posted by CleanCut View Post
    Must be nice to actually have women hitting in you; that's certainly never happened to me before.
    Good gravy, tell me about it. I wish this was a problem I had. I have literally never had women so much as hitting on me before, much less actually being direct enough to make the first move. Jeez, I don't think I can recall ever even being flirted with in my miserable lifetime. Not like I can blame them, though.

Anyway.... back to the point....

As the others have said, there isn't really any special way to know. You can somewhat go by your instincts. In other words, sometimes you can sort of tell if it seems like somebody is sincere, or if they may have nefarious motives. The problem is.... you can't always tell. Some scumbags are REALLY good at hiding the fact that they are scumbags. So, there isn't really much you can do other than to maybe take whatever safety precautions you can. That, or maybe just stick to your reluctance to go to that particular neighborhood. You could always find an alternative location, or if it bothers you enough, just avoid women from that area.

Are there maybe different places you can hang out in pursuit of women where maybe so many of them won't be from that area you prefer to avoid? I do think we live in a day and age where women feel perfectly free to sometimes be the one making the first move. So, it could certainly just be that the women you are encountering are more bold. But, if you just find that area too concerning, maybe you can find other places to hang out that may have women who wouldn't be as likely to give you pause.

Good luck either way.

You sound judgmental about it. Chances are they live there because that's where they can afford to live. You will never know for sure if someone is safe, or if they have ulterior motives masked by their sexual prowess. You can never know for sure. But trust your instincts and if you feel someone is unsafe, they probably are.
    "Caring is not an advantage."

you have the correct concerns- be it overblown or not the point is make a mistake and you could be dead.
    as to eh situations i woudl say.. if they are way too eager that it seems out of context - most likely a scam.
    to protect yourself from it.. offer to pick the lady up and take her someplace nice and see if she goes for it. (if she desn't know where she can't arrange for her cohorts to do the job on you). and then notice if anybody follows.

as for hotels - there's always an available room (unless you're at a touristy spot and there is an event gonig on or it is in-season). so you can find someting if you want. Or.. just arrange to have a room on a night you are likely to meet somebody and already know its there to go to if you want to take somebody (since you have a high probability of finding somebody from what you say).

but yes.. protect yourself always! a temporary short term session of pleasure is never worth your life or health.

good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by ironpony View Post
    What do you think?
    invite her to your place
    tell her to shave legs
    use your own condoms

problem solved
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.

Definitely a good work-around, yes. That would remove the concern of them possibly not being safe because A) you are going somewhere safe for you and B) you are using protection to avoid any potential STDs. Though I have to admit to being too intrigued not to ask you this, Hooo...

What does shaving (or not shaving) her legs have anything to do with any of this? LOL!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast