+ Follow This Topic

Thread: hear me out

hear me out

So about 3 months ago i started talking with this girl.(she is also my classmate so we see each other everyday)
    She had a bf but was treated like trash.
    After they broke up we started dating and everything was awesome for 2 months.
    Now she left me and its back with her ex. how can i win her back?
    We are still "friends".She is still kissing me sometimes but is saying stuff like "he is perfect".
    I do want to be with this girl.
    What should i do?

Ps: sorry for bad english

Dump this girl. She was never over her ex, you were just a rebound and she is addicted to drama and thinks she deserves to be treated like trash. Girls goes for guys who are worse to them - bad guys. When they get older(40+) they are tired of drama and go for nice guys.

So yeah forget about her. She have no respect for you. Talking about other guys is taboo until relationship is strong. You been only dating so theres no real relationship between you two.
    You seem like a nice guy. And thats your biggest problem. Not because girls dont like you enough but because you like girls too much. Better try your luck with other girls. This one made her choice. Some people are just born losers because of the choices they make.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Dump this girl. She was never over her ex, you were just a rebound and she is addicted to drama and thinks she deserves to be treated like trash. Girls goes for guys who are worse to them - bad guys. When they get older(40+) they are tired of drama and go for nice guys.

So yeah forget about her. She have no respect for you. Talking about other guys is taboo until relationship is strong. You been only dating so theres no real relationship between you two.
    You seem like a nice guy. And thats your biggest problem. Not because girls dont like you enough but because you like girls too much. Better try your luck with other girls. This one made her choice. Some people are just born losers because of the choices they make.
    still its been 2 months since she dumped me and i still have feeling for her

Keep socialy bussy man. Spend time with friends, talk a lot with friends and other girls. Join dating site, chat up girls. Google breakup guides. It will help you move on. Once you find better girl than her it will be easy to move on. Besides that, just time and doing the right thing will help

Keep socialy bussy man. Spend time with friends, talk a lot with friends and other girls. Join dating site, chat up girls. Google breakup guides. It will help you move on. Once you find better girl than her it will be easy to move on. Besides that, just time and doing the right thing will help
    so...say i want to wait

You can wait if you want but jerking off while thinking about her will take you loong time to forget her. You hesitate you masturbate.(simplePickup saying find pickup videos on youtube) So yeah 2 months is a lot and you shouldnt wait to talk with other girls you find interesting.

You can wait if you want but jerking off while thinking about her will take you loong time to forget her. You hesitate you masturbate.(simplePickup saying find pickup videos on youtube) So yeah 2 months is a lot and you shouldnt wait to talk with other girls you find interesting.
    i mean she is still attracted to me.
    she is kind of cheating with me
    she is also very sweet but can be very blind sometimes

I think you are talking about yourself. Think you are seeing your reflection in her.How old are you poor stupid fella?

This doesn't help tho

Lol man, I tell you what. In order to become good with this girl you have to become good with girls in general. That means experience with not just one girl but experience with diferent kind of girls.

You were a rebound. You won't win her back. You can wait for her if you want, but that could mean waiting for a really, really long time, and even still, chances are she won't come back to you at all.
    "Caring is not an advantage."

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyChiper View Post
    She had a bf but was treated like trash.
    She is saying stuff like "he is perfect".
    I do want to be with this girl.
    What should i do?
    treat her like the trash she is.
    she obviously likes it.
    and i dont mean this ironically or sarcastically. I really think that is a good way to go about it. ****ing her like she is a penny whore. Dominating her.
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.