+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Playing hard to get or just not interested anymore?

Playing hard to get or just not interested anymore?

Been talking to this girl for a month, we get on really well and have hung out a few times and went on dates etc. She has stayed the night at mine twice where we just kissed and cuddled, then I went to hers last week, and we did everything but sex cause she said she didnt have a desire too (harsh i know). The last two guys she has seen have been 6 years older (24), i dont know if this means anything. However she always kisses and hugs me etc, and has invited me out for drinks with her friends before. She knows i really like her, but she hasnt told me how she feels and we havent actually officially said we are seeing each other. She left for the easter holidays and i wont see her for a month, however when i mentioned this she was like "oh if youre ever near me you can come to me". The other day she posted an instagram, snap and to facebook a picture of her having lunch with another guy (i dont know who he is or what their relationship is). I also messaged her telling her to have a safe flight etc, and she just said 'thanks bub'. I want to know if shes playing hard to get, being blunt and trying to make me jealous to see my response? or is she just inst interested anymore. Thank you!

Hello Nelson1208, welcome aboard. Enjoy your visits.
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

It seems more like she's into casual dating than a serious relationship. But you'll never know unless you ask her. Why don't you just ask her what she thinks and how she feels about you?
    "Caring is not an advantage."