+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Your first time

Your first time

First of all- Hi guys !

As some of you might now Im a virgin but still interested in sex. Been few times close to sex. But never dared and didnt really wanted to pull a trigger.

So Im interested in your experience having sex for first time. Yeah its a personal stuff but since we all strangers here it might be easy to talk about it since we dont know each other in real life.
    Now this is completely up to you to tell about it or not and include as many details as you want.

So what was your first time like?
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Wasn't great. Both virgins, both inexperienced but both loved the other so we worked on it and improved quality and enjoyment level Both were sober as hell too, and would have helped to maybe had a drink or two of something to relax and not be as present as we both were.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

please just get a move on. there is nothing to dare.

its like asking "how was your first beer?" or "how was your first movie"
    just go grap some popcorn, grab a beer and go to the movies.

How was your first chicken wing?

What are you afraid of? How can you be "near sex"
    you either have it - or you dont.
    The transition between and the stopping and all that is your homemade akwardness.

How was your first kiss?
    Do you like kissing?

what use are those questions?
    open a new thread about your mental blockade regarding sexual intercourse and im in.
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.

Not very inspiring lovebroken that you describet it like that. Starting to have a feeling that girls dont like sex with virgins.

Anyway Hooo my first bear was great. The best beer in my life when I was 15. First kiss was great cause it wasnt just one kiss but real kissing, making out.

If you dont want to describe your first time its okay. But still I can look up many first times on yahoo answers if I want. just wanted to see how it is for guys here on forum.

Dont wanna make new thread cause I described the problem in my longing to be loved topic already. Its funny that you posted there and gave advice already after breakup.

im just noticing that you try many different ways to finally be with a girl.
    you try reading a lot and working on it

and i know exactly how that feels
    i was the weirdo once too. i have been there and i have done that.
    and because i know how it feels to have no success with women whatsoever im frustrated because i have (until now) not been able to help you succeed
    and i see you asking the wrong questions for all the wrong reasons. I see you trying out and working on bits of the code that done matter a lot - even if you could get them perfectly.
    and that makes me a little angry and frustrated. because i know i have been exactly where you are now and also in the way you are now.
    Thinking i was working on the right points
    when in fact i was just being (unkowingly so) pretty thick in regards to women.

for example: i learned all about how you should approach a women (even in what angle you should approach them) and how to open a set and whom to talk to first and so on. However i think now that this matters very little when you compare it to the right inner game.
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.

Thanks Hooo. Today I was thinking about all the bitches who dumped me like I was shit. Despite that they all said Im nice. Really felt so down was thinking about suicide. So tired of being uneeded and unimportant. Despite that I always wanted matter to someone.

Now I understand how bad I was with girls and today I understood how first girl felt when I didnt wanted sex with her. This anger and frustation and feeling of being let down. Theres no second chances. Life is unforgivable. I know Im standing up just to fall again
    But then again every winner is a loser that refused to give up.

yes. you are getting better. you are working on yourself
    and at some point you will hopefully be able to laugh at yourself for everything you tried.

you understand a little better now and it will come slowly as you progress.
    sometimes it feels like shit, not being able to do it now when youve already been at it right then.

I remember being at a school party and trying to chat up women
    Making a TOTAL fool of myself.
    Then a girl at that party drove me home as a favour for a friend of mine.
    And we talked about it and how i was making a fool out of myself.
    I told her i know and that i was trying. And its better trying and making yourself better then to not try and stay the same idiot.
    And that was the first thing i did right that evening. It impressed her and she was out of words.

It was the first time when i was honest that evening too. The first time i was opening up.

so believe me if i know how shitty that shit feels. I have seen myself at it and I have seen countless other men struggle the same way. On forums and in the real world too.

Id suggest you watch ZAN PERRIONS foundation of attraction series if you can get them.

It wasn't bad ~ we planned it, got a room & all. Was mine but not his first time. Not going into details though that is private stuff.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Too drunk to remember