+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How can I get my ex back?

How can I get my ex back?

My ex boyfriend is the love of my life. I adore him with every part of me and I'd do anything for him. He has been suffering with depression for over 2 years but was controlling it with anti depressants. he was the perfect boyfriend but he suddenly decided to come off them without coming off them slowly. his family and i tried to stop him but there was no telling him and he just got so much worse. It's like he went into self destruct mode and became a shell of a person. he works nights so he'd come home in the morning and sleep all day until he had work again and do that all week and get blinding drunk at the weekend and say quite hurtful things to me. But i understand and forgive him because he is not well but he doesnt seem to want to get better. he even said he tried to kill himself with paracetamol. eventually he broke up with me over text and said he just wants to be alone and that it has nothing to do with loving me he just wants to be on his own. I'm so worried about him his sister didn't even know we broke up until i told her. Please tell me what I can do to get him back so I can support him and help him become the beautiful person i know him as. I haven't spoken to him since we broke up a week ago. I'm trying to give him some space for now. Thanks in advance.

I am sorry for your situation. I understand break-ups are hard and seeing someone hurting is painful. I know it seems complicated now, but I would not suggest you get back with him right now. Help him to get some help from a professional and give him some space to heal. Best of luck to you. I will be praying for his healing, your understanding and for people to surround both of you to support you.

Compulsory hospitalization?

He is in immediate danger to himself