+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Manyy Problems..

Manyy Problems..

Soo hello,im a tall,blonde,green-blue eyes guy, but i have dark circles under my eyes and that makes me sooo shy and making me think im the ugliest guy on Earth.In my city im one of the weirdest guys simple cuz i just don't like being a drunk af,or to act cool.And i think that's the reason why i'm still single.I just really really want someone to be with me,in hard and good moments but i feel like in my city i wont find the girl..im not even sure if she exists,or even if i'll get in a relationship.I LIKE KISSING AND CUDDLING SO FREAKING MUCH,but im forever alone and that makes me feel so sad,i just dont know what do to really.I know the girls here arent for me but still something is missing..(P.s i got the dark circles cuz of not enough sleep)

Stop care so much about your looks. If its not problem for you, its not a problem for girls. And start sleeping more. If you cant then get sleeping pills.

I hate when grown up man says hes shy. Its not shyness its damn anxiety ! You have to pushy yourself into social situations. Otherwise you overthing and sabotage yourself. Also when you stop jerking off for like 4 months you feel much more confident with girls.

So yeah its all in your head. Change your mind and it will change your life.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

I'll try my best and thanks very much for the advice!

What about kissing and cuddling then I ussualy find girls on dating site and kissing and cuddling ussualy happens on second date when we are in girls house.

Thats how it works for me. You might develop different approach to make it happen. Basicaly netfix and chill is key to get close with girl.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by ShyAF View Post
    Soo hello,im a tall,blonde,green-blue eyes guy, but i have dark circles under my eyes and that makes me sooo shy and making me think im the ugliest guy on Earth.In my city im one of the weirdest guys simple cuz i just don't like being a drunk af,or to act cool.And i think that's the reason why i'm still single.I just really really want someone to be with me,in hard and good moments but i feel like in my city i wont find the girl..im not even sure if she exists,or even if i'll get in a relationship.I LIKE KISSING AND CUDDLING SO FREAKING MUCH,but im forever alone and that makes me feel so sad,i just dont know what do to really.I know the girls here arent for me but still something is missing..(P.s i got the dark circles cuz of not enough sleep)
    HI [MENTION=85465]ShyAF[/MENTION]

Thanks for your message and your honesty.

Reading your post - it's clear to see why you are struggling with women.

Firstly, your looks aren't the issue. I've worked with guys and gals that aren't physically attractive at all, but they've realised that attraction is more about your presence as a man or a woman and they end up creating extraordinary relationships in their lives. As long as you hold onto those beliefs that your 'dark circles' are the reason why you're single, then you will continue to struggle over and over.

Secondly, you're beliefs around your city and having to be 'cool' or drunk regularly are also incorrect. This set of beliefs will only hold you back and prevent you from attracting a quality woman into your life.

Thirdly, your shyness and lack of confidence will be repelling women. This needs to be addressed and 'healed' - otherwise you will continue to struggle with finding that special person to cuddle up and kiss.

Remember, it's imperative to not get caught up in the superficialities of dating. You absolutely can improve your chances in the dating game but as long as you hold onto these negative beliefs, then your actions will reflect those behaviours and your results will reflect your behaviours.

Hope that makes sense.

Any questions, please let me know.

Thanks

sri is correct

also: how about online dating and a little sleep?
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.

Well,at first i'll try to sleep much more and also i'll try like "removing" the shyness and those kinda things.
    And btw can someone give me idea how to remove those dark circles faster i mean i dont like them on my face some cream or?

- - - Updated - - -

Hello,thanks so freaking much about the advice i just needed someone to explain me where the **** i am.
    and can u give me some examples of how to "Heal" shyness and lack of confidence

- - - Updated - - -

Oups,and i think i forgot to tell my age.
    I'm 15

i dont think shyness is something that should be healed
    i think fear of talking to people
    fear of expressing what you want and who you are
    fear of being authentic (and not forgetting to better yourself)

those are things that should be healed.

shyness is just a symptom
    not a cause - imho.
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.