+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Do I ask her out?

Do I ask her out?

I'm a middle school boy and have been hanging out with a who I know likes me. She invited me to go on a roller coaster and a ferris wheel together. The ferris wheel alone. Does she want me to ask her out? Of not, will I get cues when she wants me to do so? Will she ask me out, it is she expecting me to ask her out?

sorry but what is this "asking out?"

she is sending indicator of interest
    if you want you can seduce her and be intimate with each other

i do not understand what there has to be asked? And out of where?
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.

.. wait, do you not know what it means to ask someone out? It means asking them to be your girlfriend/boyfriend. Also, I'm in middle school. Not old enough to have sex and/or make out.