+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: how to make out

Tell her to suck your tongue!!!

Anyways..yeah..just start off w/ soft kisses..no tongue. Then slowly tease her w/ each kiss (gently lick her lips w/ your tongue when you go in for a kiss), then she should respond by opening her mouth a bit. After that..it's smooth sailing. Don't slobber, don't shove your tongue into her throat unless she asks for it.

Quote Originally Posted by carpflounder
    Moneyman, I just finished my joint..it was a real fatty. jk.

When making out..I stick out my tongue and start panting like a dog..I stick my tongue in her mouth and lick her teeth, gums, roof of the mouth, everything....while I'm doing this I'm moving my head back and forth (kinda like I'm beating my head to a rock song). If I want to kiss slow I'll but on some trance/techno is the back, if I want to kiss fast then I put on some Marilyn Manson or Disturbed. I try to stick my lips in past her teeth and I try to stick my tongue down her throat. Hope this helps you...

...and yet it lives....

...oh, and don't forget to go in with teeth bared, nothing more romantic than two lovers' teeth 'clinking' together

But seriously though, when kissing, use all your senses, feel her face, cheek to cheek, lip to lip, hand to face, smell of her hair, the perfume she wears, taste the flavour of her mouth, (did she perhaps just eat lasagna?...or gum?), imagine for that one moment you're in heaven, and she's the angel...buddy, the first true kiss...make it good. Later on, it'll all become a slobber-fest.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.

Lay off the crack carpflounder
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by moneyman
    How do you make out? Like what kind of movement with your mouth?
    when it happens you will know yourself, dont worry

Hussain
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12