+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She dumped me, and she updates her relationship status with another guy the same day.

She dumped me, and she updates her relationship status with another guy the same day.

So, when my ex broke up with me, she vaguely just said "things have not been the same anymore, and I have been going through a lot recently". She deleted me on facebook, and wouldn't really communicate with me at all.

2 weeks later, I'm on her facebook profile and I look at some of the guys liking her photos. I look at his profile, and see his relationship status. He is in a relationship with my ex, since the same exact day she broke it off with me, according to his facebook status.

Now, I kept that to myself for a while. Couple of months go by, they break up. We start talking again. After a little argument, I lose my **** and tell her about how I know that she dumped me for this guy.

First thing she says "no I didn't leave you for x wtf"

To which I respond with the facebook evidence, and how she was in a relationship with him since the same exact date she broke it off with me.

She then just says "Woah that's my personal life, and he cheated on me so I don't like talking about it"

After I tell her that I would fully forgive her for everything, and how I apologised for snooping around her facebook, she just says "I can't do this anymore. I can't trust you. Sorry"

So we said goodbye to eachother.

Now my question: Is there a possibility that I was wrong about the fact that she dumped me for this other fella?

Man this chick sounds dirty. WTH you apologised to her ?! You did nothing wrong. Its her who should apologise. FB is for everyone and you saw what you saw - public info. So you cant trust her after that and she got what she deserves.

Man its not the first time I see this - girl dumps you but before she have already found another guy. It have happened to me too. She was thinking grass is greener on other side. Well stupid bitch was wrong other guy was worse than you. She cant trust you because she sees her reflection on you and now is traumatized by the guy who cheated on her too. So you dont need this broken yogurt anymore.

Good luck with other girls. Strenght and honour !
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

I've actually had the same thing happened to me. Were you wrong about snooping around Facebook? Absolutely not. You can choose to display what you want only your friends to see and what you want the public to see. Like myself, I used Facebook to get answers because my girlfriend at the time suddenly broke up with me with lame excuses and within 2 days was engaged to be married to her ex boyfriend, which by the way cheated on her. In my opinion, breaking off one relationship to start another is the same as cheating. You're better off without her. It's painful when you lose someone you love but when that person has no regard for your feelings, that becomes even more painful. Take care man, everything will work out.

No, you probably got it all right. She was caught re handed about what she did with you and doesn't like you one upped her. So put it all on you. Better without her.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Quote Originally Posted by sollyV View Post
    She then just says "Woah that's my personal life, and he cheated on me so I don't like talking about it"
    "Whoa that's my personal life". Is she ****ing serious?? YOU ARE HER PERSONAL LIFE!

This entire situation is very personal. It's not business! It's not like guys were ****ing business partners. The hell with this girl man. You didn't do anything wrong. She deleted you on fb, got into a relationship with another guy the same day, and YOU apologized to her. That takes some real patience man. You didn't do anything wrong my man. She just got bored of you and went for this other guy. Karma is a bitch though. She got what she deserved.

Best thing you can do is move on and try to forget about her. Take up a new hobby or go to the gym. Talk to other girls. It might hurt man but things get better. Time heals all wounds and you'll look back on this situation in the future and realize how much she was manipulating you and be glad you left when you did.

Cheers, brother
    Watch me succeed and/or look like an idiot with hot girls
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnemaAw1mXyNtvPA6AwO7xg